Lucknow Christian Degree College is the NAAC and affiliated accreditation institute with Lucknow University. At UG and PG levels, colleges have various programs in the fields of art, trade, and science, namely – Ba, B.com, B.Sc, M.Sc.
Besides, the Institute also provides UG programs in physical education (b.p.ed.) that they do their entrance examinations to provide recognition to candidates.
The entrance consists of – written tests, skills tests, physical fitness tests, representatives, and game interviews. The total number of seats for this program is 50 with 20 seats provided for girls.
Acceptance into PG courses is strictly based on achievement, while for UG programs, candidates are required to appear for the entrance test conducted by the University of Lucknow
Lucknow Christian Degree College: Quick Facts
- The LCDC is based on Lucknow University, established in the year 1862, the college accepts students on a merit basis, the students can apply through both online and offline mode.
- The total program fees payable by students at Lucknow Christian degree University is INR 30,000 and LCDC Lucknow offers various scholarships.
- The Average CTC for 2021 Placements stood at INR 6 LPA.
Lucknow Christian Degree College: Courses
|COURSE NAME||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||DURATION|
||Fees: INR 19,404|
||Fees: INR 19,404|
||Fees: INR 22,404|
||Fees: INR 48,432|
||Fees: INR 44,210|
|MSc||Fees: INR 67,010|
Lucknow Christian Degree College: Cut Off
The table below shows the 2020 Cutoff University of Lucknow Entrance Exam
|COURSES||OPEN LIST||OBC LIST||SC LIST||ST LIST|
|Based on Open Rank||Based on OBC Rank||Based on SC Rank||Based on ST Rank|
|B.A. & B.A. (Hons.)||740||3000||405||1335||323||660||31||35|
|Diploma in Fine Arts||22||–||6||–||–||2||–||–|
Lucknow Christian Degree College: Scholarships
Students seeking financial help are offered scholarships by the University of Lucknow as per their requirements and criteria met.
- Indira Gandhi Scholarship: To support the further education of the single female child of parents can avail this scholarship, which offers money amounting to 3,100 INR per month for a time of two years.
- Scholarship for postgraduates: A student who is a postgraduate level rank holder of Lucknow university can apply for this scholarship scheme. According to the scheme the scholarship winner will be given 3,100 INR per month for two years.
- SC ST Scholarship: There is a special scholarship provided by Lucknow University. This scholarship only can be availed by the students who belong to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category.
Lucknow Christian Degree College: FAQs
Ques. What programs Lucknow Christian College proposes?
Ans. The Institute offers nearly 10 courses at the UG and PG level, mainly in the arts and science flows.
Ques. How to get admission to the B.P.ED program?
Ans. For admission to the B.P.ed program, the aspirants must qualify a written test, a skill test, and a physical test conducted by the Institute. The selected candidates are finally selected for admission through a PI part.
Ques. Is the B.P.ED program recognized?
Ans. Yes, it is recognized by the National Council for Teachers’ Education (NCTE). Graduates receive a degree from Lucknow University.
Ques. Does the College provide a scholarship for students?
Ans. Candidates can benefit from the scholarships offered by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Ques. How to apply for the MA program?
Ans. Candidates can apply online via the official college website (www.lcdc.edu.in). The application forms and the prospectus can also be used from the office of the College Office.
Ques. How much does the application fee for PG programs?
Ans. In the case of an online application, it costs 550 RS. The offline application form, on the other hand, costs 600 RS.
Ques. What all documents should be submitted with the application form?
Ans. Candidates must submit their recent passport format photo, their Aadhaar card, academic certificates, and brand.