Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD),Kondhwa is Known for being one of the premiers ‘A’ category institute for Fashion and Interior Design. Inter National Institute of Fashion Design Kondhwa is one of the five Inter National Institute of Fashion Design campuses located in Pune, Maharashtra, other than those located in Deccan, Koregaon Park, Kothrud and Pimpri.
INIFD offers a Specialization Program in Interior and Fashion Design. Candidates only need to possess the basic knowledge of Fashion and Design to get admission to courses offered at INIFD, Pune. Candidates are simply required to meet the eligibility criteria for the intended course such as the 10+2 exams or 10+3 exams or UG exams.
The admission to the International Institute of Fashion Design, Pune is done on a first come first get basis. The institute conducts no entrance examination to select students.
INIFD Fashion Design Training Institute provides all types of learning activities to its students that include academic opportunities like meeting with professionals, making visits to Industries, conducting Fashion Shows and Events and conducting seminars.
INIFD students have been recruited by top international brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Pantaloons, Louis Philippe, Van Heusen, United colors of Benetton, Wills Lifestyle, Esprit, J.J.Valaya House, Raymond’s, Godrej, Durian to name a few.
INIFD Kondhwa: Key Points
- The college provides variety of facilities like:
- Hostels: Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD) provides hostels only in the Pune area. Shree Narayan Hostel is located at Kondhwa, within the campus itself and is fully Wi-Fi enabled Campus. INIFD hostels are run on a no profit/no loss basis.
- Labs: There are well-equipped Fashion labs with the equipment for garment manufacturing, including cutting tables, latest industrial sewing machines and motorized machines which help to prepare the students for working in large export houses.
- Library: The Library at INIFD Pune contains published resources of Indian & International authors and publishers covering its programs and related subjects.
- Industrial visits: are an important part of INIFD Pune for the students to interact with Industries of renowned companies to encourage the interaction with entrepreneurs and executives. This helps students to understand the journey of production, manufacturing and selling right into the hands of the customers.
- Students in INIFD have the guidance of celebrity Mentor’s Guide like Mrs Twinkle Khanna, Manish Malhotra who forms a highly qualified and motivated faculty to transform students into professionals.
INIFD Kondhwa: Course and Fees
The types of courses that are offered at Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD) are:
|COURSE||SPECIALIZATION||FEES (TOTAL FEES)|
|B.Sc||Interior Design, Fashion Design||₹4.65 Lakhs|
|Certification||Interior Design, Fashion Design||₹82,500|
|Diploma||Interior Design, Fashion Design||₹99,000|
|M.Sc||Interior Design, Fashion Design||₹3.3 Lakhs|
|Advanced Diploma||Interior Design, Fashion Design||₹1.65 Lakhs|
|PG Diploma||Interior Design, Fashion Design||₹3.3 Lakhs|
INIFD Kondhwa: Cut off
The institute gives out admission based on First come First serve basis hence no cut-off percentage has been given as such but candidates having a higher percentage and better knowledge of the subject will have a higher chance of getting admission.
INIFD Kondhwa: Placements
The major highlights of placements occur at International Institute of Fashion Design – [INIFD] at Kondhwa is given below:
- The placements opportunities are provided here, but selection is totally dependent on the talent you have and hard work you show in your work.
- Training and Internships are also provided to students. The training usually persists from 4-8 Weeks.
- If students get any kind of temporary job here, It can be paid less or can reach up to 15 thousands a month.
- The package after getting placement can go upto Rs 6 Lakhs/ annum.
- Top companies visit the college on a regular basis. Graduates from Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD) has had the opportunity to be one of the top employers at world famous Institutes such as Marks & Spencer, Fabindia, Allen Solly, Peter England, Sie The Design Studio, Bombay Dyeing, Asian Paints, Louis Phillipe, Garage, Puma, Van Heusen, Shoppers Stop, Moksha Boutique, etc.
- Some of the Top recruiters of graduates from INIFD are:
|TOMMY HILFIGER||UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON|
INIFD Kondhwa: Scholarships
- Currently no scholarship is being offered but students can enroll for government scholarships that are provided to students.
INIFD Kondhwa: FAQS
Ques: Does this institute have any international collaboration?
Ans: Yes, the institute has an impressive global collaboration. INIFD has collaborated with the reputed global London School of Trends (LST), BAC accredited.
Ques: Is the undergraduate degree provided by INIFD in fashion design valid in India or not?
Ans: The undergraduate degree provided by INIFD in fashion design is valid all around IndiaThis can be checked from the UGC list ( University Grant commision) which is available online.
Ques: Are there any notable alumni of this institute?
Ans: Some notable alumni are Rahul Thakkar who is a successful fashion designer and heads the brand Rahul- FD, Vrinda Joshi who works under her label name ‘Daughters Couture’, Akansha Sthalekar who has worked with the internationally recognized brand Tommy Hilfiger and has created some really beautiful couture for the Pune fashionistas.
Ques: What Is The Admission Process For Fashion Design Courses / Interior Design Courses At INIFD Kothrud During The Covid-19?
Ans: For both Interior Designing & Fashion Designing Programs, only a few seats are vacant at INIFD Kothrud. To apply for admission visit the official INIFD website and click on Apply Now. Select the course and submit the form by filling all the necessary details. You can either pay directly or you can wait for our counsellors to get in touch with you. Once connected, our counsellors will take you through the course structure, curriculum, fees and other relevant details.
Ques: How Will The Exams Be Held? Online or Classroom?
Ans: INIFD has made preparations and is equipped if necessary to conduct exams via online mode.
Ques: Is the INIFD fashion designing diploma worth it or not?
Ans: The fashion designing industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in India especially in the younger generations. The field of fashion design is very broad and having an INIFD fashion designing diploma can provide opportunities for students to explore favorable job options for those who do not want to restrict themselves to the apparel design industry such as Jewelry Designer, Fashion Blogger and councilor or a Fashion Stylist.
Ques: What Will Be The Teaching Method During Covid-19 At INIFD?
Ans: An e-interactive learning initiative has been adopted at INIFD where students will have love classes, on-site Q & A, student-teacher interaction, live workshops, etc. All of the teaching curriculum will remain the same and will be imparted through online medium.
Ques: What Would Be The Mode Of Delivery For Online Lectures – Recorded Or Live?
Ans: The lectures will be delivered live by the INIFD faculty members or guest lecturers (INIFD’s own LMS software, Microsoft teams, Zoom and Google Meets will be used for content delivery) until situation improves and students are permitted to physically attend classes.
Ques: How Will The Practical Lectures Be Taught In An Online Medium?
Ans: All the classes are conducted through a new-gen Learning Management System(LMS) which is so seamless. Students do not need a laptop and can only use a phone to attend the class.