ILS Law College or India Law Society’s Law College is one of the best and old law colleges in India established in 1924, in the city of Pune. The college is affiliated with Savitribai Phule Pune Universityand is funded by the ford foundation. The college offers courses at both UG and PG levels. At UG level BA.LLB, BBA.LLB is there, at the PG level LLB and LLM are there. Except these the college also provides diploma courses in multiple disciplines.
Admission for LLM, DLL, DLW, and DTL is going on in ILS Law College.
- Admission for BA.LLB, BBA.LLB and LLB will be through MH-CET-LAW.
- For admission in LLM, the merit of the previous exam will be taken into consideration.
- For the diploma courses ‘first-come-first-serve’ method is followed.
ILS law college has introduced some online certificate and diploma courses. For all of these courses, students have to be graduate in any discipline.
- Diploma corporate laws: This course will give students an understanding of laws related to companies. It is a total 54 hours course. Total fees for this course will be Rs. 17700/-
Online Certificate Program in Law and Medical Profession:
This course is designed to handle cases or litigation against the doctor. It’s a total 2 months course. Total fees for this course will be Rs 11,800/-. The certificate will be awarded by the Indian Law Society and Indian Medical Association, Pune.
Diploma in Human Rights & Law 2020-21:
This course is designed to understand the laws of human rights. This will be a 2-semester online course. 2nd-year law students or any other graduated person can apply for this course. Classes will start from 6th October 2020 in online mode. Fees for this course are Rs. 10,500/- + GST( for ILS students ) and Rs. 12,500/- + GST( for Non-ILS members )
ILS Law College Admission Dates
Dates for Diploma corporate laws:
|Starting of registration||4th January 2021|
|Last date to register||20th January 2021|
|Course progression||18th January 2021 to 25th February 2021|
Dates for Online Certificate Program in Medical Profession and Law:
|Starting of registration||14th December 2020|
|Last date to register||28th January 2021|
|Course progression||30th January 2021 to 3rd April 2021|
ILS Law College UG Admission 2021
ILS law college offers BBA.LLB, BA.LLB a 5 years program at the UG level and LLB a 3 years program at the PG level. Rules and regulations for admission in both the programs are governed by the University of Maharastra, Central Government, State Government, Bar Council of India(BCI).
- For BA.LLB and BBA.LLB courses candidates need to pass 10+2 or equivalent(‘A’ level for foreign students)from any recognized board of India(for the foreign students’ institution should be recognized by their country) with a minimum score of 45%(for general candidates) 0r 40%(for SC/ST candidates).
- For LLB courses candidates need to pass their bachelor’s degree examination or equivalent from any faculty in ILS law college or other college recognized by the Bar Council of India(BCI) with a minimum score of 45%(for general candidates) 0r 40%(for SC/ST candidates).
[ note: if a candidate got 44.5%(general) or 39.5%(SC/ST) in the last qualifying exam in round figure college will consider it as 45% or 40% and make students eligible.
- Admission in all of the three above-mentioned courses will be through MH CET LAW, conducted by the Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra.
- It is a computer-based online test. Students need to register for it online.
- After the exam, according to the score, counseling will be start depends on which admission will be done.
How To Apply?
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Select the course and year.
- Fill up your personal and academic details appropriately.
- Upload one image of specified size(mostly stamp size).
- Verify the filled-up details before final submission.
- One has to fill in all the details in the form otherwise he/she will not be able to submit it.
- Once the form is submitted no further change is allowed.
- After the successful submission, you’ll be redirected to the ‘success page’.
- For more admission-related info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020-25656775.
ILS Law College LLM Admission 2021
LLM was introduced in ILS law college in 2010, affiliation with Savitribai Phule Pune University, with a total intake capacity of 60 students per year.
- Candidates need to pass graduation with BA.LLb or BBA.LLB degree from any recognized university with a minimum mark of 45% for general category and 40% for SC/ST category students.
- Admission for this program has no entrance test.
- Admission is fully based on the marks one got in one’s graduation. According to that college made the merit list.
- Shortlisted students need to give an interview to get admission.
ILS Law College Diploma Admission 2021
Besides UG and PG programs, diploma programs in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare and Taxation and Laws are also available here. These courses are affiliated to Pune University with a duration of one academic year.
- Candidates need to possess a graduation degree from any university that’s degrees are equivalent to degrees of Pune University.
- Admission to these diploma courses is driven by the “first come first serve” rule, no entrance examination or merit list is needed here.
The board or university or the degree must be recognized by either UGC, AIU, or Pune University, otherwise, the college will no permit any candidates to take admission in any discipline.
ILS Law College Admission FAQs
Ques: What are the reservation criteria for ILS Law College, Pune?
Ans. The reservation in ILS law college is provided as per the guideline of the government of India and Pune university,
- For SC/ST/SBC/NT/VJNTand OBC candidates belong to only Maharastra has 50% reserved seat.
- 3% of seats have been reserved for PWD candidates.
- 47% of seats have been reserved for other candidates which also have two subdivision of candidates from Maharastra and outside of Maharastra.
Ques: Which facilities are available in ILS Law College, Pune?
Ans. Several top-notch facilities are provided by ILS law college. Those are,
- Library: this is the ‘Heart of the Campus’. It contains Textbooks, Legal Magazines, General books, Reference books, Journals, etc. more than 54,833 reference books are there in addition to journals and thesis. It also subscribes to 13 newspapers in Marathi and English.
- Sports and Gymnasium: college also provides playgrounds to students to develop their physical and mental fitness. Students can play outdoor as well as indoor games. It also consists of a gym with all modern equipment.
- Hostel: This college also provides a hostel facility to students. Separate hostels are there for girls and boys with spacious rooms and vehicle parking areas.
- Cafeteria: a cafeteria is also there to serve good level tasty and hygienic foods to students.
Ques: Is any other exam scorecard valid for admission to ILS Law college?
Ans. No. for admission in BA.LLB, BBA.LLB and LLB students need to appear in MH CET LAW. It is the only valid entrance test. Admission will be done only through the merit in this exam.
Ques: What are the fees structure for the courses at ILS Law College?
Ans. The fee structure of ILS Law college is given below.
|BA.LLB||₹40,015 (1st Year Fees)|
|LLB||₹40,515 (1st Year Fees)|
|LLM||₹65,320 (1st Year Fees)|
|Diploma||₹17,600 (Total Fees)|
Ques: Is scholarship provided by ILS Law College, Pune?
Ans. Yes, there are scholarship facilities also for the students. NSP scholarship by the central Government is available for the students. Students need to visit the NSP portal and submit required documents along with the application form to the college office. For more info about the scholarship please refer to the following link https://ilslaw.edu/scholarship-2019-20/.
Ques: For the offline application in ILS, what is the process?
Ans. The process is as follows;
- Candidates need to visit the campus to collect the application form.
- Pay the application fee of Rs 1,100/-(subject to change) in cash.
- Submit your filled-up form with all required documents at the following address.
ILS Law College,
Law College Road, Pune 411004.