Symbiosis Institute of Business Management is a constituent of Symbiosis International University which is established in 1978. In India, it is recognized as the best institute of Business Management. In 2020, It is ranked 22nd among the business colleges of India by NIRF. The institution offers MBA, Executive MBA and MDP Programme. The MBA programme is offered with four specialisations which are namely, Finance, HR, Marketing, Operations.
The key points for SIBM Pune Admissions are given below:
- There are two distinct programs MBA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship and MBA in Leadership and System.
- Students who are willing to do any of these programs, need to have bachelors of any discipline with a 50% aggregate from a recognized University.
- There is an entrance examination which is SNAP. The admission procedure is based on the marks of SNAP.
- The final selection is based on the SNAP’s score, PI, WAT, GE. Each of them has worth as per which a candidate’s execution will be assessed.
- Applicants who are willing to do the Executive MBA program should have 3 years of work experience after completing their bachelors.
- By visiting the official website of SIBM, Pune the application form can be filled up.
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune has released the first merit list of MBA admission on 15th March 2021.
- Candidates can check the merit list in the official website of SIBM, they are just required to enter their login id and password to check the list. It is also offering the admission to MBA Executive Program for 2022. The last date of registration is March 31st 2022, aspirant students can apply.
Placement offers are very attractive of SIBM, the highest package starts with INR 34.26 lacs per annum and the average package is INR 20.08 lacs per annum. They even have foreign college collaboration with the University of Dauphine, Berlin School for Economics and Law and Arizona State University.
SIBM Pune Important Dates 2022
|MBA Executive Registration||30th Jan 2022- 31st March 2022|
|Announcement of first merit list||10th March 2022|
|Last date for payment of fees of the candidates in the first merit list||24th March 2022|
|Programme commencement||7th July 2022|
SIBM Pune Highlights
|Institute Name||Symbiosis Institute of Business Management|
|Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor’s in any discipline|
|Selection Criteria||Based on the entrance exam|
|Mode of Entrance Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Application||Online|
SIBM Pune MBA Admission Criteria 2022
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management offers MBA in four specialisations which are:
|Course||Master of Business Administration|
|Mode of Education||Full-time|
|Eligibility Criteria||Graduation in any discipline|
The candidate should be a graduate from any recognised University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for SC/ST) at graduation level.
The admission is based on the entrance exam, SNAP along with a personal interview and group discussion.
SIBM Pune MBA I & E, MBA L & S Admission Criteria 2022
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management offers MBA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship and MBA in Leadership and System for the students who have completed graduation in any discipline and from recognised universities.
|Course||MBA in Innovation & Entrepreneurship and MBA in Leadership & System|
|Mode of Education||Full time|
|Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor’s degree|
- Candidates need to score a minimum of 50% aggregate in the graduation.
- Reservation category’s students have to score a minimum of 45% aggregate to be eligible for this course.
To get admission candidates will have to qualify for the SNAP and along with a personal interview, group discussion and writing ability test.
SIBM Pune Executive MBA Admission Criteria 2022
Executive MBA is a part-time course of 2.5 years, with 6 specialisations. Aspirant candidates need to have a minimum of 2-years of working experience after completing graduation.
|Course Name||Executive MBA|
|Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor’s with 2 years of working experience|
|Selection Criteria||Need to qualify entrance exams along with interview session|
|Mode of Education||Part-time|
|Working experience||Minimum 2 years|
Candidates need to complete their bachelor’s in any discipline with 50% aggregate from recognized universities and a minimum of 2 years of working experience is needed.
The final selection of the candidates will be done by the score of the entrance exam and personal interview.
SIBM Pune Application Process 2022
- To get admission a candidate needs to visit the official website of the SIBM.
- Have to click on ‘Register’.
- After reading all the terms and conditions have to click on ‘I agree’.
- The details should be entered in the registration form.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered phone number.
- The OTP should be entered and submitted.
- The SNAP ID and password should be entered.
- The fee of the SNAP test should be paid.
- The application form should be filled up carefully.
- The institution’s programme fee should be paid.
SIBM Pune Admission FAQs
Ques: How is the weightage for admissions to SIBM Pune counted?
Ans: Admissions weightage to SIBM Pune is counted by the following aspects:
Ques: What is the application fees for SIBM Pune?
Ans: Candidates will have to pay INR 1000 for application to SIBM Pune. This can be paid online by net banking, debit, or credit and offline by demand draft.
Ques: What is the address I have to send the offline application for admissions to SIBM Pune?
Ans: The offline application and demand draft can be sent to the following address:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram, Tal: Mushi, Dist: Pune-412115
Ques: What are the questions for SNAP exams for admissions to SIBM Pune?
Ans: The questions for SNAP include the following:
|SECTIONS||TOTAL QUESTIONS||TOTAL MARKS|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||36||54|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency||40||45|
Ques: What documents are required for admission at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management?
Ans: The documents required for the admissions to SIBM Pune are:
- 10+2 level mark sheet.
- Graduation mark sheet.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- English proficiency proof. (For Indian applicant)
- Photocopy of Passports. (For NRI applicant)
- Payment proof (is done by NEFT/SWIFT/RTGS).
- Migration certificate.
- Provisional certificate.
- Certificate for reserved sector candidates