candidates should have passed class 10+2, or equivalent examination as one of the subjects in Computer Science / Mathematics / Information Practices.
- The candidate should have completed his graduation with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Computer Applications degree
- B.Sc. in Information Technology /computer science / Electronics, or
- B.Sc. degree with any of Statistics or Mathematics subjects.
- The candidates should have passed the above-mentioned qualifications with minimum score marks of 55% for general and 50% (for SC/ ST/ PWD).
- The candidates in the final year of their graduation can also apply, and if selected, their admission will be provisional.
- The candidates with correspondence or distance learning programs are eligible, only if the program is recognized by DEC-IGNOU. These candidates should have completed their eligibility before applying.