Kaziranga University [KU] has started the admissions for the academic year 2021 -2022. Admissions are open for all Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and Lateral programs. Interested candidates wishing to apply at Kaziranga University can visit the official website.
Admission to various Engineering and Management programs are strictly done on the basis of national level or state level entrance examinations in Kaziranga University.
KU Assam Important Dates 2021
|MAT 2021 PBT Registration||30 March 2021- 24 May 2021|
|MAT 2021 CBT Registration||30 March 2021- 10 June 2021|
|MAT PBT Admit Card Download||26 May 2021|
|MAT PBT Exam 2021||30 May 2021|
|MAT CBT Admit Card Download||10 June 2021|
|MAT CBT Exam 2021||13 June 2021|
|CAT Registration||8 Aug 2021- 30 Sep 2021|
|CAT Exam||25 Nov 2021|
|JEE MAIN Exam||1 Sep 2021- 6 Sep 2021|
KU Assam B.Tech Admission 2021
Kaziranga University [KU] offers a 4 years undergraduate program B.Tech in five specializations in collaborations with IBM, National Academy of Construction, Siemens, Cranes Varsity, MTAB, AGIIT etc. The five specializations in B.Tech at KU Assam include Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 with at least 45% of minimum marks (Relaxable by 40% for the candidates belonging from SC/ST category).
- Candidates must have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational as one of the subjects.
- Also, the candidate should be qualified in JEE or any state entrance exam such as CEE or KUEST.
- For B.Tech (Lateral Entry), a candidate must have passed Diploma in any relevant branch of Engineering & Technology or B.Sc. in a relevant field with 45% marks in aggregate.
Selection Process of B.Tech
The initial selection is strictly based on the marks scored by a candidate in JEE or any state entrance examinations such as CEE or KUEST.
- The final selection is made on the basis of performance of a candidate in Group Discussion (GD) or Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
B.Tech Cut Off
The section below is the previous year cut off for B.Tech Admissions.
- Assam CEE Cut Off: 78- 71
- JEE Main Cut Off: 81- 73
KU Assam BBA Admission 2021
Kaziranga University [KU] offers a 3 years, full time undergraduate program Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at its campus. The admission process for BBA at KU Assam is direct on the basis of merit scored in 10+2 or any equivalent qualification.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 from any stream (Science/ Art/ Commerce) with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
- 40% marks in aggregate for the candidates belonging from SC/ST category.
Selection Process of BBA
Selection process of KU Assam for BBA is completely merit based. Candidates will be issued an admission offer letter based on the score in the previous qualifying exam.
KU Assam B.Pharm & D.Pharm Admissions 2021
Kaziranga University [KU] offers a 4 years B.Pharm program and a 2 years D.Pharm program. The total intake for B.Pharm and D.Pharm is 60 seats each. Both B.Pharm and D.Pharm programs are in full time only.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Pharm and D.Pharm
For B.Pharm admissions, candidates must have passed their 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved categories).
- For D.Pharm admissions, candidates must have passed their 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics with 45% marks (40% for reserved categories).
Selection Criteria for B.Pharm and D.Pharm
Selection process of B.Pharm and D.Pharm programs is completely merit based. Candidates will be issued an admission offer letter based on the score in the previous qualifying exam.
KU Assam M.Tech Admission 2021
Kaziranga University [KU] offers a 2 years M.Tech program in three specializations including Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering. However, M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering is further Specialized in Artificial Intelligence & Emerging Technologies and Cyber Security.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
Candidates must hold a B.Tech degree in the relevant discipline as their graduation and must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam (45% for the SC/ST category candidates).
Selection Process of M.Tech
Selection process of all the specialization in M.Tech programs offered in KU is completely merit based. Candidates will be issued an admission offer letter based on the score in the previous qualifying exam followed by the counseling session.
KU Assam MBA Admission 2021
Kaziranga University [KU] offers a 2 years MBA program in five specialisations which includes Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Operations and Hospital Administration. The total intake of Kaziranga University for MBA is 60 seats per specialization.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- An applying candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor’s Degree minimum of 3 years with at least 50 % of marks (45% marks for the candidates of SC/ST categories).
- Also, the candidate needs to appear for any national level entrance examinations such as CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT or KUEST.
Selection Process of MBA
- The initial selection to MBA program is made on the marks scored by a candidate in entrance examinations (CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ KUEST).
- And, the final selection is done on the basis of performance of a candidate in the Interview and on his previous academic score.
KU Assam UG Admissions 2021
Kaziranga University [KU] offers various undergraduate programs in different streams with different specializations. The eligibility, selection and specialization for all the undergraduate programs are mentioned below.
|B.Sc.||Chemistry, Medical Laboratory Technology, Dialysis, Trauma Emergency and Disaster Management, Advanced Imaging Technology, Operation Theatre Technology.||3 years||Candidates must have their 10+2 in Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) with a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST categories)|
|B.Sc. (Lateral)||Medical Laboratory Technology, Operation Theatre Technology, Advanced Imaging Technology.||2 years||Candidates must have passed with 45% of marks in aggregate (40% marks for SC/ST categories) in Diploma Examination in any relevant discipline in Paramedical Sciences recognized by any State Technical Council.|
|Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)||–||3 years||Candidates must have passed 10+2 in any stream or Diploma in Engineering with a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate from any recognized board (40% for SC/ST categories).|
|B.Com||Account and Finance, Marketing and E-Commerce, Banking Insurance and Investment.||3 years||Candidates must have passed their 10+2 in Science or Commerce with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST categories).|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||–||4.5 years||Candidates must have passed their 10+2 with Biology or Life Sciences as one of the subjects with 45% of minimum marks.|
|Bachelor of Optometry||–||4 years||Candidates must have passed their 10+2 2 with Biology or Life Sciences as one of the subjects with 45% of minimum marks.|
Selection Process for UG Programs
The selection process for all above mentioned UG programs is completely done on the basis of their merit in the last qualifying examination followed by a admission offer letter given to the students after their final selection.
KU Assam PG Admissions 2021
Kaziranga University [KU] offers various Postgraduate programs in different streams with different specializations. The basic eligibility, duration, specialization and selection process for Postgraduate programs are mentioned below.
|M.Tech||Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering||B.Tech with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks|
|MBA||Banking & Financial Service, Hospital Administration, HR & IR, Event Management, Marketing & Operation||Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks + obtained a valid score CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ KUEST|
|M.Sc||Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Physics, Mathematics, Information Technology, Medical Laboratory Technology||Graduation from a recognized board|
|MSW||–||Bachelor’s degree in Social Work/ Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ BBA with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks|
|M.Physiotherapy||–||B.Sc or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks|
Selection Process of PG Programs
The selection process for all above mentioned PG programs is completely done on the basis of their merit in the last qualifying examination followed by a admission offer letter given to the students after their final selection.
How to Apply for KU?
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of Kaziranga University.
- Fill the application form online only and upload your scanned documents and submit the form.
- Pay the application fee of INR 500 through digital payment platforms such as net banking or debit card.
- Candidates are advised to download the application form from the official website of Kaziranga University.
- Now, post the filled up form along with yojr documents and a demand draft (DD) of INR 500 to Kaziranga University.
KU Assam Admission FAQs
Ques: Can we get direct admission to B.Tech in Kaziranga University [KU] Assam?
Ans: No, the admission process to B.Tech is only done on the basis of marks scored in entrance examinations such as(JEE/CEE/KUEST).
Ques: Does Kaziranga University offers M.Com?
Ans: No, the Kaziranga University does not offers M.Com for now.
Ques: For MBA in Kaziranga University, Which exam I have to appear for ?
Ans: Candidates must have qualified any ome of these exam i.e. MAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT for admission to MBA program.
Ques: What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Kaziranga University?
Ans: Kaziranga University charges INR 20,000 as one time admission fee and INR 55,000 per semester for B.Tech.
Ques: How are the placements at Kaziranga University?
Ans: Many reputed companies visit the Kaziranga University at the time of placements including, Wipro, Karvy, Healthpix and many more. The highest package offered at KU Assam was IMR 12 LPA.