The admission process at Vinoba Bhave University commences every June-July.
The university offers various UG and PG courses with a variety of streams to choose from. The University has about 70 affiliated and 12 constituent colleges offering courses like BCom, BA, LLB, MA, MSc, and many more.
Vinoba Bhave University Hazaribagh Admission: Highlights
- For undergraduate programs like LLB and BPT, the admission process is made through an entrance exam conducted by the university itself.
- For MBA, the university accepts the score of CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/XAT.
- For courses like MPhil, the candidates shall have to appear to an entrance exam conducted by the university.
- For programs like B. Tech and M. Tech, the candidates shall hold a valid JEE Main and GATE score respectively.
- To apply for enrolment in the University, the applicant shall purchase and fill the application form and pay INR 1000 as a fee.
- For courses like MBBS and BDS, a valid NEET scorecard is required.
Besides the above-mentioned courses that require an entrance exam to get enrolled into the University, the admission for all the other courses like B. Com, BA, MCA, B. Ed, BBA, MA, etc is conducted on a merit basis.
Vinoba Bhave University MBA Admission Criteria 2021
VBU Hazaribagh offers a full-time MBA program with 60 seats. Students with a graduation degree can apply for an MBA at VBU. Admissions to the course are entrance-based. The Qualifying exams are CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA.
VBU MBA Eligibility Criteria
The candidate shall have passed a bachelor’s course with at least 50% aggregate.
VBU MBA Selection Criteria
- The admission is based on the merit and entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, and ATMA.
- Most of these exams consist of three sections namely Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, and Logical Reasoning and Interpretation.
- The admission process is followed by GP and PI.
Vinoba Bhave University UG Admission Criteria 2021
VBU Hazaribagh offers 4 courses at the UG level. The courses are offered in Arts, Science, Commerce, and Computer Science streams.
|BA||History, Sanskrit, Anthropology, Psychology|
|B.Sc||Physics, Zoology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Botany, Biotechnology, Geology|
VBU UG Eligibility Criteria
- For BA, the candidate shall have passed 10+2 from a recognized education board.
- For BCA, BCom, BSc, the candidate shall have passed Class 10+2 with at least 50% in aggregate.
VBU UG Selection Criteria
Admissions to all the UG courses at VBU Hazaribagh are merit-based.
Vinoba Bhave University PG Admission Criteria 2021
Vinoba Bhave University offers 4 courses at the PG level. The courses are offered in Arts, Science, Computer Science, and Education streams. The details of the courses are given below:
|MA||Economics, Geography, History, Home Science, Political Science, Psychology, English, Hindi, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Urdu|
|M.Sc||Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology|
VBU PG Eligibility Criteria
To get admitted to the PG courses, candidates must hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
VBU PG Selection Criteria
- Admissions to MCA, MA, and M.Sc are merit-based
- Admissions to M.Ed are based on a first come first serve basis.
How to Apply for VBU Hazaribagh?
- Passport size photographs and signature
- Class 10 and 12th Marksheet
- A valid GATE scorecard.
- Copy of Aadhar card or any ID proof
- Bank Challan
- The process of admission can be made in three modes i.e. by post, online and offline.
- First of all, the applicants are required to download the application form from the university’s website.
- The cost of the application form is INR 1000 for General/OBC/EWS applicants and INR 750 for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Once downloaded, one is supposed to fill in all the necessary details like personal details and other academic details such as class 10th, 12th, and Bachelor’s (if applicable).
- Applicants will have to send the completed application form along with a bank challan or demand draft to the University’s address or they can go to the University’s office for submission.
The Director, University Department of Management
Vinoba Bhave University
Hazaribagh, Jharkhand – 825301
Vinoba Bhave University Hazaribagh Admission FAQs
Ques: What is the total number of seat intakes for a 3 year UG program at the Vinoba Bhave University?
Ans: The total number of approved seat intakes by the University for UG courses is 23709.
Ques: What is the average salary offered by the University placements?
Ans: The average place by the University placements is around INR 2.5 lakhs per annum. The top recruiters during the placement drive were HDFC, Bank of India, Tata Motors, Airtel, IDBI Bank, etc.
Ques: What is the fee for an MBA course in VBU?
Ans: The fee structure for an MBA course in VBU is INR 82,000 per annum.
Ques: I have not received my Class 12th Marksheet yet. What shall I do?
Ans: If you have not received your Marksheet by the time of admission, a provisional certificate from the board confirming that you have passed the exam shall be submitted along with an undertaking.
Ques: What are some of the popular courses at VBU?
Ans: Some of the most popular courses at VBU are BSc Geology, BA History, and BA Hindi as can be seen from the abovementioned seating capacities.