NMIMS Mumbai admissions for 2021 have begun with the distribution of application forms for all of the university’s main courses. Candidates for entry to NMIMS, which is best known for its MBA/PGDM program, may apply online on the Deemed-to-be University’s official website.
The MBA Part-Time program at the university is accepting applications. Candidates who are interested in applying can do so online. The deadline for applications is April 18, 2021. In NMIMS Mumbai, The MBA Law registration deadline is June 14, 2021. Applications for the M.Sc. in Finance program are still being accepted until May 25 and from May 31, 2021, call letters will be eligible. For the eligible candidates’ admissions-2021 for the MBA Entrepreneurship program at the Pravin Dalal School of Entrepreneurship and Family Business Management, the deadline is April 11, 2021.
According to the university NMIMS-CET, NMIMS-NPAT, and NMIMS-LAT 2021 exams will be held on June 27, July 2, and July 4. For both of these tests, the deadline to apply is June 17, and call letters will be issued by NMIMS deemed-to-be University on June 24. The application form was released for the NMAT 2021 exam on February 16, 2021, and the exam will be conducted on June 27, July 2, and July 4, 2021.
The University recently announced that the second stage of the MBA selection process is changed to online mode this year instead of the written test. Moreover, the WAT and PI rounds would be taken using the ZOOM meetings platform and the written exam using Google Forms.
NMIMS Mumbai Affiliated Colleges
- School of Business Management
- Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering
- Pravin Dalal School of Entrepreneurship and Family Business Management
- Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce
- Kirit P. Mehta School of Law
- Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy and Technology Management
- Sunandan Divatia School of Science
- Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics
- Balwant Sheth School of Architecture
- School of Design
- Jyoti Dalal School of Liberal Arts
- School of Performing Arts
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Branding and Advertising
- NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education
NMIMS Mumbai Important Dates 2021
The Call Letters for the NMIMS NPAT / NMIMS CET / NMIMS-LAT – 2021 would be available online on the website from June 24,2021.
The Entrance Exams would be conducted on June 27, 2021; July 2, 2021; July 4, 2021
|MCA||Last Date to Apply||June 6, 2021|
|Personal Interview||June 12, 2021|
|Merit List of selected applicants||June 18, 2021|
|Closure of Admission||July 17, 2021|
|M.Tech||Personal Interview||April 26, 2021|
|Merit List of selected applicants||April 30, 2021|
|B.Tech / MBA||Last Date to Apply||June 17, 2021|
|MSc Finance||Registration deadline||May 25, 2021|
|PhD ( Law )||Application deadline||June 27, 2021|
|Entrance Exam||Merit List||
|Last date to upload Documents||
|Payment of Admission fees||
|Call Letters for admission counselling ( website )||August 03,2021|
|Last date to upload Documents||August 07,2021|
|Counselling & Payment of Admission fees||August 10,2021 – August 13,2021|
NMIMS Mumbai B.Tech Admissions 2021
NMIMS Mumbai offers BTech after 10th, BTech after 12th, and integrated BTech i.e. BTech+MBA program majorly in Mechanical, IT, and Computer science stream. Candidates passed at secondary level examination are eligible for BTech 6 years program, and candidates with higher secondary level degree are eligible for B.Tech 4 year program and Integrated BTech program.
NMIMS Mumbai B.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- For BTech after 10th, Completed 10th examination or its equivalent from a recognized board with 70% aggregate marks in subjects like Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and General Sciences.
- For BTech after 12th, Completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subject with 50% aggregate marks
- For BTech + MBA, Completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as a compulsory subject
NMIMS Mumbai B.Tech Selection Criteria
- For BTech after 10th, admissions are merit-based.
- For BTech after 12th, Entrance Exam conducted by university: NMIMS-CET
- For BTech + MBA, A valid score in NMIMS-CET
NMIMS Mumbai B.Sc Admissions 2021
NMIMS Mumbai offers BSc general in Finance, Economics, Applied Statistics and Analysis, BSc Hons. in Mathematics, and Integrated BSc program in Biomedical Sciences. A 10+2 degree with relevant subjects is required for a BSc program. Admissions criteria for all 3 BSc courses is varied as per the university norms.
NMIMS Mumbai B.Sc Eligibility Criteria
- For BSc, candidates must have Completed 10+2 with Mathematics with 60% aggregate marks.
- For BSc hons., candidates must have Candidates not above the age of 25, 10+2 with Mathematics with 75% aggregate marks.
- For BSc+MSc, 10+2 with PCB subjects and 60% aggregate marks is required.
NMIMS Mumbai B.Sc Selection Criteria
BSc: Merit and Valid score in NMIMS-NPAT
BSc Hons.: Objective test and essay writing
BSc+MSc: Merit-based ( preference of additional 5% to candidates having Mathematics at 10+2 level)
NMIMS Mumbai UG Admissions 2021
NMIMS Mumbai offers following courses at the UG level:
|B.Com (Hons)||Accountancy and Auditing and Finance|
|BBA||Finance, Marketing, Branding, and advertising|
|BBA LLB (Hons)||–|
|BA LLB (Hons)||–|
|BA (Hons)||Liberal Arts|
|B.Pharm + MBA||–|
NMIMS Mumbai UG Eligibility Criteria:
- For BCom, BBA, BA Hons., B.Des, candidates must have Completed 10+2 with 60% aggregate marks.
- For BA LLB and BBA LLB, Candidates must have completed 10+2 with 50% aggregate marks.
- For BArch, Candidates must have completed 10+2 with English and mathematics as compulsory subjects with 50% aggregate marks.
- For B.Pharm and D.Pharma, Candidates must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, and English as the main subject with 45% aggregate marks
- For B.Pharm lateral, D.Pharm with 60% aggregate marks is required.
- For B.Pharm+MBA, 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology is required.
NMIMS Mumbai UG Selection Criteria
- BCom, BBA, BA Hons: A valid score in NMIMS-NPAT
- BA LLB, BBA LLB: A valid score in NMIMS LAT / LSAT / CLAT
- B.Arch: Score in NATA (minimum 80/200)
- B.Des: Valid score in NMIMS-NPAT + Interview / Design test / pen-paper test / portfolio round
- B.Pharm: Valid score in MHT CET + Counseling; B.Pharm Lateral: Merit + counseling
- D.Pharm admissions are merit-based.
- B.Pharm+MBA: A Valid score in NMIMS CET
NMIMS Mumbai M.Tech Admissions 2021
NMIMS Mumbai offers a 2 year M.Tech degree with 4 specializations i.e. Computer Engineering, Data analysis (Business Analysis ), Industrial Automation, Electronics and telecommunication. Admission to NMIMS Mumbai MTech program is based on assessment test followed by interview.
NMIMS Mumbai M.Tech Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have a B.Tech degree from a recognized university
NMIMS Mumbai M.Tech Selection Criteria:
Selection to Mtech are based on University conducted assessment test + Interview
NMIMS Mumbai MBA Admissions 2021
NMIMS Mumbai offers a full-time and a Part-time MBA program. Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree to apply for MBA. Admissions to full-time MBA and part-time MBA are entrance-based.
NMIMS Mumbai MBA Eligibility Criteria:
- For MBA Full-time, Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with 50% aggregate marks
- For MBA Part-time, Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline + at least 2 years of work experience
NMIMS Mumbai MBA Selection Criteria:
- MBA Full-time: Valid score in NMAT + Test / Interview
- MBA Part-time: A valid score in NMAT /GMAT score: 600+ / GMAC score: 200+ Essay test + Interview
NMIMS Mumbai PG Admissions 2021
NMIMS Mumbai offers the following PG courses:
|MSc||Statistics, Applied Statistics & Analytics, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Finance|
|MSc + PhD||Biological Sciences, Chemistry|
|MPT||Community-Based Rehabilitation, Neurosciences, Musculoskeletal Sciences, Cardio-Respiratory Sciences|
|M.Pharm||Industrial Pharmacy, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance|
|M.Pharm + MBA||Industrial Pharmacy, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance|
|M. Arch||City and Technology|
|LLM||Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Rights, Financial Regulations, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law|
NMIMS Mumbai PG Eligibility Criteria
- For MSc, MSc+PhD, MCA, and LLM, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects.
- For MPT, BPT with 50% marks + internship of minimum 6 months is required.
- For M.Pharm and M.Pharm+MBA, B.Pharm with 55% marks in aggregate is required.
- For M.Arch, candidates must have a B.Arch degree with 55% aggregate marks.
NMIMS Mumbai PG Selection Criteria
LLM: Online test + Personal Interview / CLAT PG score + PI.
Other PG courses: Written Test + Interview
NMIMS Mumbai PhD Admissions 2021
NMIMS offers PhD in Management, Engineering and Technology Management, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Chemistry (Regular), Chemistry (Professionals), Law streams. The PhD course duration varies from 2 years to 7 years depending on the stream. The detailed admission criteria is given below:
NMIMS Mumbai PhD Eligibility Criteria:
- For Management, Engineering and Technology Management, Law, Chemistry, candidates must have a Master’s degree or equivalent in relevant discipline with 55% aggregate marks.
- For Pharmaceutical Sciences, BPharm with 55% aggregate marks + at least 2 years of work experience in relevant discipline is required.
- For Biological Sciences, BSc in chemical sciences/ biochemistry/ BPharm from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks is required.
NMIMS Mumbai PhD Selection Criteria:
Admission criteria for several PhD programs is as follows:
- Management, Engineering and Technology Management, Pharmaceutical Sciences: Aptitude test
- Biological Sciences, Chemistry (Regular), Chemistry (Professionals): Written test +Interview + Evaluation of SOP
- Law:Written test + Personal Interview
How to Apply for NMIMS Mumbai?
Candidates must register for all of the university’s courses through the website. To register for the university’s courses, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the official website, register, and create an account.
- To complete the application form, you will receive a verification email.
- Pay for the application with a credit/debit card or Net-Banking.
- Send the completed application form, as well as the mark sheet and a letter of job experience, to the university’s address.
NMIMS Mumbai Admission FAQs
Ques. What is the refund policy in case not selected for the particular course enrolled at NMIMS, Mumbai?
Ans. The admission application fee / Registration fees of Rs. 1200 is not refundable. For the applicants who have made payment of registration fees or initial amount of Rs. 5000 and all documents are approved then the whole refund would be provided or else Rs. 800 would be deducted.
Ques. Does NMIMS provide an education loan for the PG programs?
Ans. Yes, With the unique branch-less education loan scheme, HDFC Credila and NMIMS have joined together to assist students and parents in ensuring uninterrupted completion of their education. For NMIMS programs, students can get up to 100% financing for an education loan. All of the tuition fees and 75% of the other expenses are covered.
Ques. What is the cut-off for applying to the Mumbai campus of NMIMS?
Ans. The cut-off for the NMIMS-Mumbai is 212+ for the Navi Mumbai NMIMS campus it’s 185 and above.
Ques. What are the Documents required to apply at NMIMS?
- Passport size photograph and Aadhaar card
- Mark sheet in support of Academic Qualification
- Photo Identity Proof
- Work Experience
Ques. What is the NMIMS – NPAT 2021 exam mode and syllabus?
Ans. NPAT entrance exam by SVKM’s NMIMS will be conducted online. It is a computer-based exam of 120 minutes with 120 MCQs which will test candidates Proficiency in English Language, Quantitative & Numerical Ability, Reasoning & General Intelligence.