JIIT Admission 2022 for B.Tech Course is open now. B.Tech Admission into JIIT is based on the candidate's performance in JEE Main entrance exam. The last date to apply for the same is August 14, 2022. The application fee is INR 1200/-. Interested candidates can Apply Here.
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology also known as JIIT was established in 2001 and was declared a ‘Deemed to be university’ under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 in 2004. It is an educational institute that is greatly supported by the Jaypee Group of Companies & AICET-approved programs. The university currently has seven departments: Biotechnology, Mathematics, Computer Science & IT, Electronics & Communication, Physics & Material Science, Business & Management, and Humanities & Social Sciences. The University has 5 different campuses:
- Jaypee Institute of Technology
- Jaypee University, Anoopsar
- Jaypee Business School, Noida
- Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Solan
- Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology, Guna (M.P.)
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary exam can apply for the UG courses, whereas the graduates can apply for the spectrum of PG courses at the university. Students who wish to seek admission to JIIT can apply through both offline and online modes.
JIIT Key Points
- The university has been approved by UGC/AIC & accredited by NAAC.
- JIIT is an integral part of the Jaypee Group of Companies that provides education on all levels of the learning curve through 34 schools, 5 ITIs, 1 Polytechnic, 1 Advanced skill Development PG College, & B.Ed. college respectively and 5 institutes.
- JIIT Campus is spread over 6,50,000sq. ft. covering Academic Block, Research Block/Business Block, and hostels
- In total there are 6 hostels: 3 for the boys and 3 for the girls.
- The Training & Placement cell provides support at every stage of the process.
- The arrangement of pre-placement talks, written/Online tests, group discussions, and interviews. The cell takes care of every arrangement.
- Highest CTC for the year 2022 is Rs. 1.15 Crore by Amazon EMEA & in 2021 was Rs. 43.88 Lakhs by Adobe.
- JIIT has been recognized as the best educational institute by several organizations. NIRF (MHRD) All India Rankings: 2016-Ranked 60th at the national level amongst all the Govt. and Private Engineering institutions.
- 2021 – Ranked 94th in Engineering Category.
- Ranked 20th by India Today in India’s Best Technical Universities.
- Accredited by NAAC in November 2015.
- AICTE-approved Institution since 2018
- Categorized as ‘Band B’ institution (rank between 26-50) in the category of ‘University & Deemed to be University (Private Self-Financed)’ in Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievement (ARIIA) 2020.
JIIT Course & Fee Structure
|COURSES||PROGRAM DETAILS||SELECTION BASIS|
||The selection will be based on marks of 10 + 2 and rank in JEE Main Exam|
|INTEGRATED MTECH + BTECH||
||The Selection will be based on marks of 10 + 2 and JEE Main|
||The selection will be based on GATE/ PGET|
||The Selection will be based on 10 + 2 marks and CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT|
||The Selection will be based on marks of masters and UGC-NET/ CSIR-NET/ SLET|
||Based on candidates performance in JIIT Noida or CUET(UG) exam|
||Based on candidates performance in PGET exam|
||Based on candidates performance in UGET exam|
JIIT Admission 2022
The admission procedure takes place both online and offline mode. The admissions will be both merit and entrance based. Interested students can get admission based on national-level entrance exam scores.
How to Apply?
- Students who apply online can find the Application form for the programs in all the categories of admission available on the official website i.e. getadmissions.com & students applying offline can visit the university. The admission form can also be acquired via post by sending a DD in favor of Admission Cell JIIT.
- Students applying for 2 different categories can apply by paying separately for both forms.
- Students are required to attach their passport-size photographs & signatures to the form.
- After the payments are through the desired mode, an application ID will be allotted to the students which would be required for future references.
- Students would receive an e-mail regarding the same.
- The admission will be both on merit and entrance based.
- The application fee for each course is Rs 1200/-
- To be eligible for merit-based admission the student has to fulfill minimum educational criteria i.e. Pass 10 + 2, students will have to check the cut-off for the same mentioned on the official website. The result must be submitted before the preparation of merit as per the admission calendar 2022
- The students applying through the entrance exam will have to appear for JEE and have to appear for counseling through the university. Students will not be admitted through counseling under CBSE. Students are allowed to exercise the choice of only one university at the time of the counseling.
JIIT Cutoff 2022
Cut Off List of JEE Main All India Rank for admission to BTech:
|Location||Program||CUT OFF RANK|
JIIT Placement 2022
Below are the following highlights of JIIT Placement:
|Highest CTC||INR 43.88 Lacs||Adobe (02 Offers)|
|2nd Highest CTC||INR 35 Lacs||DE Shaw (01 offer)|
|3rd Highest CTC||INR 31 Lacs||CISCO (01 offers)|
- Above 232 companies visited and have offered the students of JIIT
- 1313 offers in Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant, DXC and TCS on Day 1 of campus hiring (All Jaypee Universities)
- 46 offers has been given by 05 Companies with CTC INR 30 Lacs and above to JIIT students
- 71 offers has been given by 09 Companies above CTC INR 20 to 30 Lacs
- 34 offers has been given by 12 Companies above CTC INR 10 to 20 Lacs
- 328 students received package of above CTC INR 6 Lacs to 10 Lacs
- 84 Companies with CTC INR 6 Lacs and below
The scholarship would be provided to students admitted to the Jaypee Education System across the 3 Campuses from the Academic Year 2004 onwards through a transparent mechanism
- Jaiprakash Sewa Sansthan has set up an initial corpus of Rs. 20 Lacs for William Webster.
- Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship to be provided to eligible students from the income earned by way of interest from the corpus.
- Selected students for Merit-Cum-Means scholarship will get a tuition fee waiver for the year up to a maximum of one semester Tuition Fee.
- All scholarship amounts will be adjusted against the tution fees of the year in which approved.
Eligible Criteria for Scholarship
- Combined income of parents should be less than or equal to Rs. 1.5 Lacs per annum.
- • Merit is determined on the basis of following weightages of marks obtained in classes 10th, 12th and performance in B.Tech. 1st semester.
|B.Tech 1st sem||50%|
Ques. What tier college is JIIT?
Ans: JIIT is a second-tier college. Students who could not clear IIT but have loads of potential take admission here. JIIT is much better than other private universities & UPTU Colleges.
Ques. Is Uniform compulsory in JIIT?
Ans: There is only a compulsion of uniform while giving the exams or when a teacher specifically says to wear uniform in her/his class. For the uniform, you can buy any sky blue plain shirt and a pair of blue jeans or a pant.
Ques. What are the best things for JIIT, Noida students to do on weekend?
Ans: For the CSE students- Can practice codes, and join different coding competitions, & if the students want to pursue higher studies they can join weekend coaching that will be helpful for campus placements too.
For ECE students, they can prepare for competitive exams and increase their chances of being recruited with a high package salary.
Ques. Can a student get in CSE at JIIT, Noida Sec 128 with an 80k rank?
Ans: Yes, a student with this rank can get into CSE.