For the academic year 2021, PDM University is accepting applications for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma in Engineering programs. Candidates interested in applying for entry to PDM University’s programs will have to do so online only after checking the eligibility criteria for the interested course.
PDM ( Prabhu Dayal Memorial) University is a private, co-educational university from the state of Haryana. Since 1995, PDM has been a leader in the field of education. PDM University offers more than 120 programs in Engineering, Science, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Commerce, Management, Humanities, Arts, Design, Education, Agriculture, and other areas. University also offers Ph.D. Courses in two modes: full-time as well as part-time.
Apart from B.Tech, MBA, M.Pharm, BDS, and MDS, admissions for all the courses are merit-based. For the shortlisted students, the final admission to all the courses is reliant on counseling. But, Students with legitimate JEE Main scores are given priority. Admissions to M.pharm and M.Tech programs are also dependent on merit, but students with acceptable GPAT and GATE scores respectively will be given priority, and admissions to B.Arch programs are based on JEE Main Paper II / NATA scores. For the Ph.D. programs, the university takes its own entrance exam.
PDM University, Bahadurgarh Important Dates
|Application deadline||August 31, 2020|
PDM University, Bahadurgarh UG Admissions 2021
At the Undergraduate Level, PDM University offers B.Tech, BDS, BPT, B.Pharm, LL.B, B.Arch, B.Sc, BA, BBA, and B.Com courses in a variety of disciplines. The minimum qualifying requirement for enrollment is 10+2 in the applicable subject category, while the LL.B program allows any Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
Apart from merit, the performance in the entrance exams is also considered for admission at the university. Candidates with valid JEE main, JEE main paper II / NATA score for the B.Tech / B.Arch courses will be granted priority. BDS entry is granted solely on the basis of a candidate’s performance in the NEET UG exam, which is preceded by counseling.
|Courses||Details||Total Fees Per annum (INR)|
|B.Tech||Specializations: Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering (CSE), CSIT, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, B.Tech + MBA (Integrated), B.Tech + M.Tech (Integrated) Duration: 4 years||96,000(varies according to the particular specialization)|
|B.Sc||Specializations: Botany, Zoology, Chemistry; Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry; Nutrition and Dietetics; Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics; Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science; Information Technology; Optometry; Nursing Duration: 3 years||66,500(varies according to the particular specialization)|
|B.Sc (Hons)||Specializations: Agriculture, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Forensic Science Duration: 3 years||66,500(varies according to the particular specialization)|
|B.A. (Hons)||Specializations: English, Economics, Psychology, Journalism & Mass Communication, Political Science, Geology, Sociology Duration: 3 years||55,000|
- Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in addition to Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Computer Science; or Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics/Biology as compulsory subjects from a recognized board of school
- Minimum of 55% aggregate marks
- For B.Tech, the selection is based on merit but JEE-2021 rank holders would be given preference
- For BSc, B.Sc(Hons), B.A.(Hons) the process for selecting eligible applicants is merit-based in the qualifying exams and marks scored in University-based counseling.
|Courses||Duration||Total Fees Per annum (INR)|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||3 years||61,500|
|Bachelor of Commerce – B.Com (Gen)||3 years||62,000|
|Bachelor of Commerce – B.Com (Hons)||3 years||66,000|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 years||72,500|
|BBA + MBA (Integrated)||4 years||76,500|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)||4 + 1 years||275,000|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma)||4 years||105,000|
|Bachelor of Design (B.Des)||4 years||84,000|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)||4 years||55,000|
|B.A. LLB||5 years||70,500|
|Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed)||2 years||48,500|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)||4 years + 6 months||80,000|
- Generally, the eligibility is 10+2 from the recognized board of school with 50% aggregate marks.
- For courses like BDS, B.Pharm, B.Arch, and BPT, the subjects at the 10+2 level must include Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, from the recognized board.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s degree or any other equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks is necessary for being eligible for the B.Ed program admission.
- For all the courses, the admission selection is based on the merit in the qualifying exam.
- For B.Arch program, other than merit, the admission of the candidate is based on the valid score in NATA ( National Aptitude Test in Architecture )
- For the BDS program, the seats are filled based on the NEET-UG.
PDM University, Bahadurgarh PG Admissions 2021
- At Postgraduate Level, PDM University offers M.Tech, M.Pharm, MBA, M.Com, MDS, M.Sc, and MA programs in a variety of disciplines at the postgraduate level. Admission requires a bachelor’s degree in the related discipline, while the MDS curriculum requires a BDS from a recognized university.
- Admission to all courses is contingent on a candidate’s performance on the qualifying test. Candidates with a good score in GATE, GPAT, CAT, XAT, MAT for M.Tech, M.Pharm, and MBA courses will be given priority to those with a good score in GATE, GPAT, CAT, XAT, MAT.
|Courses||Details||Total Fees Per annum (INR)|
|M.Tech||Specializations: Civil Engineering (Structural), Computer Science Engineering (CSE), Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering ( Mechanics and Robotics Engineering; Thermal Engineering) Duration: 2 years||98,500|
|M.Sc||Specializations: Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Nutrition and Dietetics, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology Duration:2 years||70,000(varies according to the particular specialization)|
|MDS||Specializations: Conservative Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Medicine and Radiology, Oral Pathology and Microbiology, Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry, Periodontology, Prosthodontics and Crown Bridge Duration: 3 years||735,000(varies according to the particular specialization)|
|M.A.||Specializations: English, Economics, Psychology, Journalism & Mass Communication, Political Science, Geology, Sociology Duration: 2 years||60,500|
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with respective subject as one of the subjects or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- For MDS, at the time of entry, the applicant must have passed the BDS test and completed a one-year mandatory revolving internship at any dental college approved by DCI, and the candidate must be permanently enrolled with the State Dental Council / DCI.
- For M.Tech, the selection is Merit-based and preference to the candidates with valid scores in GATE
- For MDS, the Candidate must have a valid score in NEET MDS
- For MSc and M.A. the process for selecting eligible applicants is merit-based in the qualifying examinations.
|Courses||Total Fees Per annum (INR)|
|Master in Commerce ( M.Com )||66,000|
|Master of Business Administration ( MBA )||77,500|
|Master of Computer Application ( MCA )||65,500|
|M.Pharma ( Pharmaceutics )||97,500|
|M.Pharma ( Pharmacology )|
- For M.Com, bachelor degree in commerce from a recognized university with 55% aggregate marks.
- The eligibility for the MBA program is a bachelor or postgraduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks.
- The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with 10+2 (Mathematics) OR Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at graduation level OR BCA with 50% aggregate marks, for being eligible for the MCA program.
- For M.Pharm, the interested applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy with a minimum of 55% marks from the recognized university.
- For M.Com, the merit of a qualifying exam, preference to the honors students.
- For MBA, the merit of a qualifying exam, preference to the CMAT qualified applicants.
- For M.Pharm, the merit of a qualifying exam, preference to the GPAT qualified applicants
- For others, the selection is just based on the merit in the qualifying examination.
PDM University, Bahadurgarh Diploma Admissions 2021
PDM University is offering 3-year diploma and integrated programs, and candidates are chosen based on their performance in the qualifying test. Lateral admission students may also enroll in the Diploma program.
|Courses||Total Fees Per annum (INR)|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Diploma in Pharmacy ( D.Pharma )||70,500|
- For the Diploma in Engineering courses, the candidate must have passed 10th with 45% marks in aggregate.
- In the case of a Diploma in Pharmacy, the candidate must have completed 10+2 with Chemistry and Physics as compulsory subjects including Biology/Mathematics with minimum 50% marks.
The selection for the Diploma applicants is merit based on the 10th class marks or based on the merit of the qualifying examination.
PDM University, Bahadurgarh Ph.D. Admissions 2021
Ph.D. programmes are available in a variety of areas of specialization and are used in both full-time ( minimum 3 years ) and part-time ( minimum 4 years) formats with a maximum duration of 6 years.
Phd Programs :
|Agriculture||Management||Commerce||Civil Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering|
|English||Geography||Journalism and Mass Communication||Political Science||Biochemistry|
- An applicant seeking entry to the Ph.D. program must have earned at least 55% marks or a comparable CGPA in the concerned subject / allied subject at master level.
- According to the decision of the UGC, candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-abled and other types of candidates may be given a 5% mark relaxation from 55% to 50%.
- The Departmental Research Committee (DRC) in charge will review the online applications.
- A sufficient number of qualifying applicants would be called for a Ph.D. Entrance Test by the DRC.
- Ph.D. Entrance Exam will be an English Language-based exam of 100 marks completed within 90 minutes. The exam would consist of 2 sections, one with objective type MCQ questions based on research methodology and another section of questions from the respective subject. The qualifying marks would be 50/100.
- The candidate qualified after the entrance exam would be shortlisted for an interview.
- The candidates will be chosen based on their Ph.D. entry scores, qualifying degree scores, weighting (s), and interviews.
- Candidates who have passed the CSIR (JRF) / SET/ JEST /GATE /GPAT / UGC (NET) or who have completed an M Phil full-time regular degree will be excluded from the Ph.D. Entrance Test.
Overall Selection procedure for all courses:
- Those applicants that are chosen based on their results must undergo the university’s counseling process in person.
- Admission is only final after the necessary checks have been completed, including document verification and payment of the required fee amount.
How to Apply?
The application for all courses is online-based, follow the steps to apply at PDM University:
- Visit PDM University’s official website
- Under the ‘Admission Tab,’ click the ‘Apply Online’ page.
- In the application form, fill in all of the necessary information.
- Upload digital copies of your signature and photo.
- Pay for the Application Form
- Submit the Application Form
- Save the unique ID for future use.
PDM University, Bahadurgarh FAQs
Ques. Can I apply for more than one course in a single application at PDM University?
Ans- If you are interested in the courses which are under the same group then you can apply for both in one application. However, if interested courses are not in the same group then you would have to fill different application forms.
Ques. What is the total annual fees for the B.Tech in Information Technology at PDM University?
- The Fees for the UG program of B.Tech in Computer Science and Information Technology can be divided and listed as:
Tuition Fees = Rs. 64,000
Other Academic charges = Rs. 32,000
Admission Fee = Rs. 4,200
( One-time )
Total Fees = Rs. 96,000
( Per Annum )
For more information about the fees structure of all courses: https://www.pdm.ac.in/fee-structure/
Ques. When do I have to pay the fees to the University?
- The selected candidates have to pay the first-year fees on the day of counseling/admission.
- The subsequent fees have to be paid according to the dates announced through the website by the University.
Ques. Does PDM University have Hostel Accommodations available?
- PDMU is a university having residential facilities. Every student that is admitted is accommodated in the university hostel.
- There are separate facilities for boys as well as girls for the accommodation in the hostel at the university campus with options of single and double bedded rooms and other such facilities.
Ques. Is Capitation fees included at PDM University?
Ans – No, there is no other fees other than those mentioned on the website perspectives. So there are no Capitation Fees included. Also one can check the detailed fees structure of every programs available at the university from the official website link: https://www.pdm.ac.in/fee-structure/
Ques. Does PDM University provide admissions to International students?
- Yes, interested international students can apply for any bachelor’s program in the fields of Agriculture, Commerce and Management, Engineering and Technology, Fine Arts and Design. The application process is thoroughly online and hostel accommodation facilities are also available for the foreign students at the PDM University campus.
- For more details: https://www.pdm.ac.in/international/ .