Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) is one of the Top Management Colleges in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. According to the NIRF report, Loyola Institute of Business Administration was ranked 36 all over India in the management category. Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA).
Loyola Institute of Business Administration has a two-year Full-time PGDM course, (AICTE and AIU approved). It also offers other programs such as Part-time PGDM, Ph.D., and one-year executive diploma programs (AICTE approved).
The Management Development Centre offers various customized programs, both short-term and long-term. Loyola Institute of Business Administration is open with its Application process for Admission 2021. Admissions are accepted on the basis of CAT 2020 and XAT 2021 test scores. The application process is online and the fee is Rs.1500/-.
LIBA, Tamil Nadu, Chennai: Admission
Admission in the PGDM course is made on the basis of CAT and XAT exams scores. Both the exams will be held online. Candidates can apply for admission based on CAT 2020 and XAT 2021 scores. The important Tentative months of exams are given below:
- Candidates can submit the CAT Admissions Test till November
- Candidates can submit XAT Admissions Test on January
- Shortlist will be announced on March
- Final Selection Round - GD/PI will be held on March/April
- Final Result Declaration will be done on April/May
LIBA, Tamil Nadu, Chennai: Selection Process
- Candidates who have applied to the Loyola Institute of Business Administration will be shortlisted based on their CAT 2020/ XAT 2021 scores only. Selected candidates will be called for a Group Discussion and a Personal Interview for the final selection.
- Group Discussion and a Personal Interview will be held at Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Shillong. Depending upon the prevailing conditions this will be conducted online mode.
LIBA, Tamil Nadu, Chennai: Key Points
- LIBA is ranked 6th in all India Stand Alone Colleges by Outlook 2021.
- It is ranked 36th in Management Category by NIRF 2020.
- LIBA always provides innovative learning and assessment of learning
- LIBA provides 100% placement.
- Course content is constantly revised and updated with input from the experts according to the rapidly changing corporate world.
- Distinguished faculty with high academic credentials and corporate experience always working towards the personal and professional development of each student.
- LIBA always focuses on the development of skills, traits, and capabilities required for the leaders.
- International collaboration with universities all over the world such as the USA, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, China, Australia, Kenya, Peru, Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia.
LIBA, Tamil Nadu, Chennai: Rankings
- Ranked 50 for MBA by NIRF.
- Ranked 28 for MBA by Outlook.
- Ranked 33 for MBA by The Week.
- Ranked 33 for MBA by The Economic Times.
- Ranked 43 for MBA by The Business Today.
LIBA, Tamil Nadu, Chennai: Courses and Fees
Loyola Institute of Business Administration offers Full-time Postgraduate Diploma and Part-time Postgraduate Diploma in Management, a Doctoral program, Executive Diploma program, Certificate program, and Executive Education.
Brief detail about these programs is given below:
|Full-time PGDM program||
|Part-Time PGDM program||
|Executive Diploma Programs||
|PGDM||₹15.26 Lakhs (Total Fees)||Graduation|
|Executive Diploma||₹95,050 (Total Fees)||Graduation|
|Certification||₹20,500 (Total Fees)||10+2 Pass|
|PG Program||₹6 Lakhs (Total Fees)||Graduation|
LIBA,Tamil Nadu,Chennai: Cut Off
CAT Cut Off
|Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management||70|
|PGDM Human Resource Management||70|
|PGDM Systems Management||70|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management Business Analytics||70|
XAT Cut Off
|Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management||90|
|PGDM Human Resource Management||90|
|PGDM Systems Management||90|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management Business Analytics||90|
LIBA, Tamil Nadu, Chennai: Placements
LIBA has completed its 2021 placements recently. Several renowned recruiters from different sectors have visited to recruit students. Some important points regarding LIBA Chennai placements 2021 are given below::
|Highest CTC offered||INR 17 LPA|
|Number of companies participated||40+|
|Popular companies||Amazon Kindle, ICICI Bank, Asian Paints, Yes Bank, OYO|
Some of the top companies that were present in 2020 summer placements include:
- Citi Bank
- ICICI Bank
- HCL Technologies
- HDFC Bank
- Ford Motor Company
- Standard Chartered Bank
LIBA, Tamil Nadu, Chennai: Scholarship
Loyola Institute of Business Administration offers Scholarships to eligible students on Merit-cum basis. The institute has tie-ups with corporations such as Bharti Foundations, Hyundai Motors India Limited, Palaniswamy Trust, who offer scholarships for students on a merit basis. Moreover, LIBA also provides educational loans from Banks.
LIBA, Tamil Nadu, Chennai: FAQs
Ques. What is the application fee for applying at Loyola Institute of Business Administration Chennai?
Ans. The application fee at LIBA depends on which course you choose to apply to.
PGDM - ₹15.26 Lakhs (Total Fees)
Executive Diploma - ₹95,050 (Total Fees)
Certification - ₹20,500 (Total Fees)
PG Program - ₹6 Lakhs (Total Fees)
Ques. Does LIBA provide Placement?
Ans. LIBA has an active placement cell that assists students in getting placed in reputed and prestigious companies. LIBA provides 100% placements with the average package being 9.2 lakhs up to 17 lakhs per annum in 2020.
Ques. Does LIBA Chennai provide hostel accommodation?
Ans. LIBA has very good hostels, for both men and women, located within the campus. The hostels are well-furnished and provide an ideal ambiance to make students feel at home. The hostels have wired internet connectivity. The hostels have wired internet connectivity. The hostel also includes a common room and indoor sporting facilities
Ques. What are the timings of the PGDM Part-Time Program of LIBA?
Ans. It is a three years program, comprising nine terms of approximately three months each. The classes will be held as mentioned below:
- Saturdays from 5.30 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.
- Sundays from 10.00 to 1.45 p.m.
Ques. What is the weightage criteria for selection at LIBA?
Ans. The weightage criteria for final selection is mentioned below:
Ques. How to apply for LIBA Certificate Programs?
Ans. Below are the following steps to apply online for the Certificate Program:
- Go to the official website
- Select “Our Courses” on the home page.
- Click on the “Certificate Program”.
- A page with the Apply Now tab will display.
- Fill all the details and submit the same.