IISWBM was established in 1953 and set up by the University of Calcutta. IISWBM is also known as IISWBM. The institute is approved by the AICTE and affiliated with the University of Calcutta. IISWBM is the first business school in India that offered an MBA program.
The institution also offers various postgraduate, certificates as well as a Doctorate program in Management. Admission in this college will be done based on National level Entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA. Candidates will also have to appear for group discussion & personal interview as a part of the admission process conducted by the institution only.
IISWBM this institution provide well-qualified professor and assistant professor to give better education to there candidates and students. Facilities provided by the institution are Library, Lab, GYM, WIFI in campus and Canteen, auditorium hall, conference room, video conference room IT labs, Seminar hall, etc.
|Type||Autonomous Business School|
|Affiliated by||University of Calcutta|
|Ranked||Ranked under A category in IMS Business School ranking 2020.|
|Entrance Exam Accepted||CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA|
|Coursed Offered||Post Graduates, Doctorate, Certification|
|Facility||Library, Lab, GYM, WIFI in campus and Canteen, auditorium hall, conference room, video conference room IT labs, Seminar hall|
|Contact Number||+91-33-4023 7474|
- Ranked under A category in IMS Business School ranking 2020.
- Ranked under BBB category in T.I.M.E. ranking in 2020
- Ranked 37 for MBA by Economic Times.2019
- Ranked 59 for MBA by business Today 2019.
- Ranked 80 for MBA by Composite Rank 2019.
- Ranked 86 for MBA by BW Business world 2019.
|COURSES||ELIGIBILITY||FEES||DURATION||ENTRANCE EXAM||SPECIALIZATION SUBJECT|
|MBA||Graduated with 50% mark from any recognized university or college + CAT qualified||INR 3,09,000||2 years||CAT, MAT, CMAT, JEMAT||
|Executive Post Graduate Program in Management||10+2 from any recognized institution||INR 95,000||1 Year||Diploma Degree||–|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Management||Graduated with 50% mark from any recognized university or college + CAT qualified||INR 255,000||1 Year||CAT, MAT, CMAT, JEMAT||
|Post Graduate Program in Sport management||Graduated with a 50% mark from any recognized university or college||INR 197,000||1 Year||–||
|M.Phil (Management)||Graduated with a 50% mark from any recognized university or college||INR 100,000||2 Year||–||
|Master Of Public System Management||Graduated with 50% mark from any recognized university or college + CAT qualified||INR 2,09,000||2 Year||CAT, MAT, CMAT, JEMAT||
|Master of Retail Management||Graduated with a 50% mark from any recognized university or college||INR 1,65,000||2 Year||–||–|
|Advanced Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineer||10+2 from any recognized institution||INR 85,000||1 Year||–||
IISWBM: Admission Procedure
- Firstly you have to crack the;CAT, MAT, CMAT, JEMAT;Entrance exam
- All the process of admission goes online in 2021 because of a pandemic.
- All the applicants including NRI and Foreign Nationals should attach a copy of the mark sheet of the qualifying examination and proof of age, duly attested along with the Information slip.
- Documents are- Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, Eligibility Certificate (To be obtained after admission), 7 stamp size color photographs.
- Submit all this document to the institution college
- Seats will be allotted by the IISWBM through passing;CAT, MAT, CMAT, JEMAT.
- The minimum qualification for admission to the first year of MBA [ Master of Business Administration ] course is 10+2 from any recognized Institution of India and CAT.
- Admission will be done as per rules and regulations of the;IISWBM;as imposed from time to time by the Govt of West Bengal.
- Hostels:-;IISWBM provide very furnished hostels room for girls and boys rooms with attached bathroom ( 2 Seater and 3 Seater ). The Hostel was open from 6 August 2012 and today there are approx 42 girls students, canteen a large dinner hall furnished to accommodate at least 32 students at one dinner time, Kitchen, common living area with LCD tv, Microwave and water cooler and many more facilities are given by college towards there students to provide them better educational environments.
- Canteen:-;IISWBM provides very hygienic and healthy foods to its students at a very low price which is affordable for the students. The institution provides Meals, Snake, dinners to its students and faculty members also.
- GYM:-;IISWBM provide GYM facility to his candidates because they believe that health also plays the main role in life so, institution GYM is fully equipped with new and modern machines for exercise.
- Language Lab:-;The Institution has a language laboratory with allowed students to listen to modern pronunciation and diction to support students in the language learning process. Innovative interactive tools such as Multimedia control wireless headset and microphones etc
- Library:-;Indian institution of social welfare and Business Management has a total collection of about 53765 books. It has a central library which subscribes around 84 nationals and international journal. It provides lending, reprographic and bibliographic, and other services to the students. It also has E-journals and E-book for the benefit of the students.
- Other Facility:-;Sports complex, cafeteria, wifi campus, Auditorium, A/c Classrooms, and Transports.
*The institution provides well qualified and well-trained professor and Heads to lead students in the best direction for their better future:-
|DESIGNATION||NUMBERS OF HEAD|
|Assistant Professors and Lecturer||13|
IISWBM: Placement Cells
IISWBM provides placement to his students if we see over the year of placement so, the status is improved and the batch for 2017-2019 has ab average 89.7% placement records of all the sectors in institution combined. In this institution, one company one placement rules were followed. The institution provides summer internships to all students also.
Some of the top hiring partners are:-
- Reliance Industries
Ques:- Does the IISWBM Provide Integrated programs?
Ans:-;No IISWBM don’t provide Integrated Programs.
Ques:- What is the selection criteria in PGP in the Indian Institute of Management?
Ans:-;Selection of Candidates will be depended on the candidate’s performance in [RAT] Research Aptitude tests. And Personal Interviews conducts by the Institution.
Ques:- What is the skill required for an MBA at the IISWBM?
Ans.;Following skills are required:
- Ability to communicate Verbal and Written
- Knowledge of the study studies in MBA Creativity
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Commitments and Desire to learn
- Attention to detail
- Acquaintance with industry standards
- Multifaceted Exposure
- Leadership Skills
- Analytical and Creative thinking
- Acquaintance and Computer IT
- Giving And Receiving Feedbacks
Ques. What are the Different Jobs Profiles Offered To IISWBM post Graduates?
Ans.;After completing a PGM studies candidates can easily find a job in research and Management companies, Manufacturing firms, and IT sectors, as project managers, research associates, and seniors. Some of the candidates also preferred academic Jobs like Teaching in school and being a lecturer in college and Universities.
Ques: Does the IISWBM provide an education Loan?
Ans:;No, this Institution does not provide any type of Education loan, you have to take a loan from Bank or any other loan provider institution.
Ques: What are the Career Prospects after completing an MBA from the IISWBM?
Ans:;After;completing MBA;from this college you can make your career in Managements Lines in Indian or multinational companies.