Institute of Rural Management (IRMA) is a private institute certified by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with an A grade. Some of the courses offered by the institute are Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management, Fellowship Program in Rural Management, and Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management.
Admission to PGDRM is based on CAT/ XAT/ IRMASAT 2021 scores. Approximately 2800 students graduated in rural management throughout the year, many of them are now directors and CEOs in their organizations.
100% Placement in 2020 with an average salary of INR 10.80 LPA and a maximum salary of INR 52 LPA. Yes Bank, ICICI Bank, IDFC First Bank, Axis Bank, IFFCO Tokio General Insurance, Arth Rural, and other companies participated in the campus placements.
Institute of Rural Management Rankings
- Ranked 5th for Private MBA by Times 2021.
- Ranked 10th for Top B Schools by Week 2020.
- Ranked 22nd for MBA Ranking by Outlook-ICARE India 2021.
- Ranked 29th for Private B Schools by Business Today 2020.
- Ranked 72nd for Private B Schools by NIRF 2020.
- Ranked 81st for MBA by BW Business World 2019.
Institute of Rural Management Courses and Fees
||CAT/XAT/IRMA SAT Scores +GA +PI|
||Valid score of GMAT/GRE, XAT/CAT, ICAR-SRF, UGC-JRF/NET, ICAR/ASRB-NET, GATE, or CSIR-JRF/NET Research Proposal and Personal Interview|
||XAT/CAT/IRMA SAT Scores + Group Activity, and Personal Interview|
Institute of Rural Management Cut-Off
The CAT and XAT cut-offs for IMRA are:
|Category||CAT Cut-Off||XAT Cut-Off|
|General (Non-Profile Based)||85||85|
|Differently Abled Person||50||50|
The INMARSAT 2021 Cut-Offs are:
Institute of Rural Management Placements
At IRMA, the Campus Placements Program provides relevant job possibilities for each graduate. A total of 105 companies visited the campus for the recruitment process and offered 330 job offers to students. The participating recruiters made pre-placement offers to 27 students.
- The average salary in the business sector was INR 10.8 lakhs per year, while the average salary in the development sector was INR 10.74 lakhs per year.
- During the placement, the highest annual package was INR 52 lakhs.
- 100% Placement in 2020 with an average salary of INR 10.80 LPA and a maximum salary of INR 52 LPA.
|Yes Bank||Vedanta CSR||NTPC|
|ITC Agribusiness||Axis Bank||ICICI Bank|
|Dabur India||Godrej||Reliance Retail|
|Indigo||IDFC First Bank||Reliance Jio|
Institute of Rural Management Scholarships
Under the PGDRM program, the institute offers a variety of scholarships to students from the SC, ST, and PWD categories.
- For the upcoming 42nd PGDM (RM) 2021-23 batch, IRMA has offered 20 merit-based scholarships worth Rs. 1.17 crore.
- 10 of the 20 scholarships will be awarded only to female applicants.
- The scholarship will cover up to 50% of the tuition cost.
There are many more scholarships:
- IDFC First Bank Flagship MBA Scholarship: The scholarship is for the duration of the Post Graduate Diploma in Management and is awarded to deserving candidates.
- SC Scholarship: This scholarship covers the whole cost of study at IRMA for SC applicants. The Government of India's Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has given IRMA four scholarships for SC students.
- ST Scholarship: The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India, has granted a full scholarship to five ST applicants. Tuition, housing and accommodation expenses, a book grant, and a one-time award for the purchase of a personal computer are all covered by the scholarship.
- Mirae Asset Foundation Scholarship: Each year of the flagship Post Graduate Diploma in Management, the Mirae Asset Foundation grants scholarships to two eligible students.
Institute of Rural Management FAQs
Ques. What kind of courses does IRMA offer?
Ans. The Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM), Fellow Program in Rural Management (FPRM), and Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDMX(R)) are the three fundamental courses offered by the institute. There are a variety of courses available.
Ques. What is the IRMA application mode?
Ans. Admission to all programs is done online. If you want to apply for a certain program, you'll need to register using your email address.
Ques. What facilities are provided at the IRMA campus?
Ans. Campus facilities include lecture halls, seminar rooms, a library, an auditorium, as well as a training, and development facility for senior executives.
Ques. Does IRMA provide an education loan facility?
Ans. Yes, it provides loans in collaboration with several banks, including Canara Bank (Anand), the Central Bank of India (Anand), and the Bank of Baroda (Anand).
Ques. What is the application fee for IRMA Anand admission?
Ans. The application is separated into several categories:
- General/OBC: INR 1,500
- SC/ST/DAP: INR 750
- NRI/CIWG/PIO: INR 2,250
Ques. Is the CAT score accepted by IRMA Anand?
Ans. As part of the selection process, shortlisted candidates are invited to attend IRMA's Social Awareness Test, Group Activity, and Personal Interview. IRMA has agreed to accept CAT Scores for PRM and FRM programs.