The GLS University is to start the admissions for Batch 2022. Candidates can apply to this University by visiting its official website.
The University has ranked at #24 position for computer applications by India Today in 2019. It has also received best educationist award by AIMS Forum and Best Educational Services Award by All India Academic Applied Psychologist’s Association. Interested candidates can apply to this campus online.
GLS University Gujarat Admission Important Dates
|Last date of registration||To be notified|
|Entrance exam date||To be notified|
|Admit card availability||To be notified|
|Result declaration||To be notified|
|Merit List||To be notified|
|Counseling Session||To be notified|
GLS University Gujarat UG Admissions 2022
Several undergraduate courses are offered by the University and the duration for these courses is 3 years, the duration for B. Des is 4 years, Integrated Programs duration is of 5 years.
|B. Com (Hons.)||–|
|B. Com||Advance Business Management, Corporate accounting and taxation, Banking and finance|
|BBA||Financial Management, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management , Entrepreneurship|
|B.Des||Product, Environment, Communication, Fashion Design|
|Integrated (BBA + MBA )||Financial Management, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurship|
|Integrated M.Sc.||Information Technology|
|Integrated M. des||–|
- Bcom/Bcom (Hons): Candidate must have passed 10+2 with commerce stream and must have studied English and accountancy and any one from business administration, statistics, economics.
- BBA /Integrated course of BBA +MBA: The candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% and must have studied English and any one from physics statistics, business mathematics, accountancy, mathematics.
- BCA/Integrated M.Sc.: Candidate must have passed 10+2 with at least 45% and must have studied English and any one from physics, statistics, business mathematics, mathematics, computers, elements of accountancy etc.
- Integrated M. Des: Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board
For admission in Bcom, Bcom(Hons.), BBA, BCA, Integrated course, the selection will be done through merit based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
The written admission test along with a personal interview will be conducted for admission to the B. Des program.
GLS University Gujarat MBA Admission 2022
The University offers a 2 year MBA program in numerous specializations like Financial Management, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management and Entrepreneurship
- Candidate should have completed bachelor’s degree from recognized Institute in any stream
- They must have scored minimum 50% marks in bachelors degree
The admission in the MBA program is on the basis of CMAT exam along with counselling.
GLS University Gujarat PG Admissions 2022
There are 4 postgraduate courses offered by the university. The duration of these courses is of 2 years
|M.Sc. (IT)||Web Programming, Mobile Computing, Network and cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Internet Of Things|
|Masters Of Computer Application (MCA)||–|
- M.Com: Candidate must have passed B. Com/BBA/BMS with relevant commerce subjects
- M.Sc. (IT): Candidate must have completed UG degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ any engineering or technology branch/ any graduate with 1 year PGDCA.
- MCA: Candidates must have passed B.Sc/Bcom/BA with minimum 50% marks and must have studied maths at graduate or 10+2 level
- PGDCA: Candidate must have completed graduation in any stream
The candidate has to appear for CMAT Examination to get admission in MCA programme. Admission for Mcom will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. For admission in Msc, the candidates are selected on the basis of marks scored in online test, personal interview, and graduation.
The admission in PG diploma program is based on scores obtained in bachelor’s degree as well as personal interview.
GLS University Gujarat Ph.D. Admissions 2022
GLS University offers admission in Ph.D. in numerous specializations which is of 3 years.
|PhD||Management, Computer Application and Information Technology, Commerce, Design, Interdisciplinary|
Candidate must have completed masters degree with at least 55% marks
The selection in PhD program is based on GLS Research and Aptitude Test. Candidates with valid scores in UGC NET/SLET/UGC JRF/GATE are exempted from the entrance test.
GLS University Gujarat Application Process
Candidates who want to get admission in this University need to follow the steps as mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the University
- Candidates must register online by using an email id and phone number.
- Once you have been registered, the details will be provided at your registered email address.
- You can log in to the admission portal to apply for various programs.
- Start filling the application form with the necessary details required in the form.
- Pay the application fee
- Proceed with the form submission
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate (For Reserved Category )
- UG degree mark-sheet ( For post-graduation Programs )
- Colored Photographs
- M Phil mark sheet and PG degree mark sheet (For PHD. Programs)
- Medical Certificate
GLS University Gujarat Admission FAQs
Ques. Is it worth taking admission to GLS University?
Ans. Yes, it is worth taking admission to GLS University since the University not only focuses on theoretical knowledge but rather focuses on practical knowledge too. So many curricular activities are also performed here at the university that boosts confidence levels of students.
Ques. Does admission to the MCA Program at GLS University can be done through management quota?
Ans. Yes, 50% of seats are reserved for Management Quota through the rules and regulations by the university and some percentage of seats are available for reserved category candidates.
Ques. How is the faculty of GLS University?
Ans. The University has highly qualified faculties in every department of the campus who are quite experienced in their own areas. They put their hard efforts and help students to grasp concepts in a simple way.
Ques. How is the placement of an integrated MBA at GLS University?
Ans. The University has good placement opportunities for the students of the integrated MBA program. Top recruiters visit the campus for hiring students and the highest package offered to students had gone up to INR 12 LPA.
Ques. Is a summer internship mandatory in an integrated MBA program at GLS University?
Ans. Yes, students have to undertake 6-8 weeks of internship with the organizations according to their area of interest. It helps students in gaining hands-on experience and also helps them in making a better and informed career decision.