Symbiosis School of Economics established in 2008 is part of Symbiosis International (Deemed University). It has been ranked the sixth-best institute among foremost business schools in India by Outlook in 2020 and the National Institutional Ranking Framework ranked it in the twentieth place in the year 2019. Symbiosis School of Economics is a bright, fresh, dynamic, and growing institute, with an evident record of success.
Higher education is critical to be successful in the development of economic quality of life. Symbiosis School of Economics offers graduate and postgraduate courses in Economics inside which candidates develop their intellectual and professional capabilities for a successful life and work leadership.
Symbiosis School of Economics Pune provides both UG and PG in the field of economics. There are seats reserved for SC ST, OBC, Differently Abled, and Kashmiri migrants from the past itself. They have experienced and well-trained Faculty members which contribute to the growth of Symbiosis School of Economics.
SSE Pune: Key Points
- Difficult and ever-developing curriculum in the Program B.Sc. and M.Sc.
- Faculty members and candidates have the right to use Online Databases like JStor, India stat, CMIE, Prowess, Economic and Political Weekly.
- The institute through the Symbiosis Centre for International Education. The Centre for Academic Writing supports learners in writing essays, papers, and reports of several types. It publishes an annual journal ‘Oeconomica Scriptis’ that compiles exceptional academic writing.
- Registrations for MSc Economics Batch 2020-2022 are now open for students who wish to apply.
SSE Pune: Rankings
- 6th rank as the best college among the important business schools in India by Outlook in 2020.
- 20th rank by the National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2019.
SSE Pune: Courses and Fees
Symbiosis School of Economics offers a three years’ program for Bachelor of Science Honors and a two years’ program for Masters of Science.
||Symbiosis Entrance Test|
SSE Pune: Placements
Symbiosis School of Economics Pune has a committed placement cell for their candidates where each year corporate and analytics companies, government establishments, microfinance institutions, and research colleges provide placement to the students.
The Placement Cell at Symbiosis School of Economics conducts numerous movements to support students with formulating for their careers after graduation. Every final year of BSc and MSc a candidate goes to a career counselling meeting to support them with consideration and settle on decisions from the dissimilar opportunities available. Candidates are advised to go to catch up with counselling gatherings to assist their dynamic measures.
The Placement Cell conducts workshops for educating the skills of students on writing CVs, Aptitude Tests, Mock interviews and Group conversations, Grooming and Etiquette, speaking abilities, and non-verbal communication, a consequence of present concerns on business and economy.
Every student is required to finish an internship as an essential of their coursework. The Placement Cell helps learners in applying for internships. It provides the students an opportunity and recognizes real-world challenges in the areas of research and business.
Some top recruiters are:
- Jindal Steel
- Access Development Services
- Equitas Holdings
- Centre for Microfinance
- Bharat Forge Ltd.
- HDFC Bank Ltd.
SSE Pune: Scholarships
The scholarship which is awarded to students at the Symbiosis School of Economics:
- Malhotra Weikfield: This foundation scholarship is awarded each year to candidates from 2016 to any girl student pursuing M.Sc. Economics. This is awarded based on their: statement of purpose, profile, and then followed by an interview. The process usually takes place in July and August.
- Cybage Khushboo Charitable Trust and Symbiosis School of Economics have signed an MOU, with being thoughtful to offer 5 scholarships to candidates learning at the Program B.Sc. Honors Economics and M.Sc. Economics.
SSE Pune: FAQs
Ques. What is your review on the Symbiosis School of Economics?
Ans. Symbiosis International University offers excellent facilities to the students. Some facilities are Auditorium, Hostel, Canteen, Computer Lab, Gymnasium, Library, Transport, Wi-Fi, Workshops and Sports. The college also offers medical facilities for its students and faculty members. The faculty of the SSE college is well-educated and extremely trained to have various industry experiences. Every department has a head and educators or professors are given the designation of Assistant Professor with teaching knowledge of more than 8 years.
Ques. Is it worthwhile to study at Symbiosis School of Economics?
Ans. It is nowhere compared to public institutes that are highly ranked. The faculty members are experienced and the academics are almost at par with the other colleges in the sense that the students can learn a lot more than just economics if you take up a program in the SSE.
Ques. Does Symbiosis School of Economics offer financial assistance to its student?
Ans. Yes, the Symbiosis School of Economics offers scholarships to meritorious students. Some of these scholarships are given by charity trust funds and other foundations.
Ques. How can you contact the Symbiosis School of Economics for any inquiry or information needed?
Ans. A candidate can contact the Institute by visiting them at the 3rd Floor SCHC Building, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune – 411004. The aspirant can contact at Mobile no: 020-25672520, 020- 25652444, 020-25925249. For General, Queries visit:;firstname.lastname@example.org;or visit the official college website.
Ques. What are the career opportunities for students after pursuing a B.Sc. in Economics at Symbiosis School of School?
Ans. The following job opportunity after B.Sc. Economics for the students in the area related are mentioned below:
- Development sector Organizations
- Management consulting
- Government jobs
Ques. Does the Symbiosis School of Economics offer accommodation services?
Ans. Yes, the Symbiosis School of Economics offers excellent hostel facilities to both the boys and girls studying there. For more information on it, you can check out their website.