Admissions are open for BBA, BA (Economics), and for certificate courses for executives at ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad, Telangana for the academic year 2021-22.
IBS Hyderabad conducts admissions for BBA and BA on a merit basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in 12th grade. Further, the admission process is followed by Interview rounds of selected candidates. After the interview rounds, selected candidates have to registered for preparatory classes and regular classes.
Key Points For IBS HyderabadAdmission
- IBS offers BBA in four different elective streams – Finance, Marketing, HRM, and IT and System and Entrepreneurship,
- The certificate course in IBS Hyderabad, Telangana is for Analytics, Data Sciences, and General Management
- The executive certificate courses will start on April 20, 2021
- The BBA Economics program includes two summer internship programs
- IBS Hyderabad, Telangana offers BBA Economics in 7 different elective subjects – Data Science, Entrepreneurship, Regional Economics, Econometrics, Mathematical Economics, Financial Economics, and Law and Economics.
IBS Hyderabad, Telangana offers 21 months executive MBA program for working professionals. The program takes 7 terms of 3 months each to be complete.
IBS Hyderabad Important Dates 2021
|BBA/BA(Economics) Last date for submission of the application form||May 21, 2021|
|BBA/BA(Economics) Interviews Starts||June 11-15, 2021|
|BBA/BA(Economics) Registration||July 26, 2021|
|BBA/BA(Economics) Preparatory Classes Begin||July 27, 2021|
|BBA/BA(Economics) Regular Classes Begin||August 2, 2021|
|Executive Certificate Last Date for Registration||April 15, 2021|
|Executive Certificate Course Begin||April 20, 2021|
|Executive MBA Selection Process||April 1-15, 2021|
IBS Hyderabad MBA, E-MBA Admissions Criteria 2021
IBS Hyderabad, Telangana offers two years of MBA courses for 4 streams. Aspirants can get a complete course overview from the details given below
- Students should have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university
- Candidates must have secured good marks in the IBS Aptitude Test IBSAT/CAT/GMAT/NMAT
- After the entrance test candidates need to clear GD and personal interview round.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of managerial work experience.
|IT & System Management||68|
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of IBS Hyderabad whenever the notification out for MBA admissions.
- Fill the online application form. If you have secured marks in the entrance exam CAT/GMAT/NMAT, you need to mention the score.
- Submit the application form along with the application fee.
- Institute will ask candidates to appear for the IBSAT
- After the completion of the IBSAT institute will commence the interview rounds
- Institute will release the merit list of selected candidates for the counselling process
- After confirmation of admission through the counselling process candidates will need to complete the final admission formalities.
IBS Hyderabad PhD Admissions Criteria 2021
IBS Hyderabad, Telangana offers a 4 years PhD program in managerial subjects (full-time and Parttime) and Economics.
- Candidates should have graduation with a minimum of 50% marks with medium of instruction as English.
- Post-graduation with the relevant subject from a recognized university with a minimum of 55%
- Candidates should also have professional qualification like CFA/CA/CS/CWA with a minimum of 60% marks
- Candidates need to clear entrance exams and interview rounds. Institute conducts IBSAT admission test for admission in the PhD program.
- Candidates having GMAT, CAT, NMAT, IBS Alumni, M.phil degree holders, are exempted from the IBSAT test.
How to Apply?
- Candidates need to download the IBS PhD application form from the official website of IBS Hyderabad.
- Fill the application form and send it to the department office via a registered post. Also, attach a demand draft of INR 1800 as the application fee. Candidates also can submit the application fee online
- Institute will ask candidates to appear for the entrance exam and interview
- After compilation of the entrance and interview institute will release a merit list for selected candidates
- Selected candidates will need to appear for the final admission process.
IBS Hyderabad Certificate Courses Admissions Criteria 2021
IBS Hyderabad, Telangana offers Certificate courses for working executives in various specializations. The durations for the certificate courses are different, these are between 10-240 hours. The course fees are different as per the duration hours.
There are 16 Certificate courses are available for four specializations:
- Operations and IT
- Candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream
- Minimum one year working experience
- Based on academic and working performance
- The final selection would be done after the personal interview
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website for the courses
- Fill the online application form
- Institute will call candidates for the interview round
IBS Hyderabad PGPA Admissions Criteria 2021
The institute offers a 12 months part-time Postgraduate Programme in Analytics. The program is divided into four quarters ( 3 months each ) including one project work.
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks
- Minimum 3 Years of working experience
- Selection would be done on the academic performance basis
- Final selection would be done only after micro-presentation and personal interview.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website for the program
- Download the application form and submit it after filling to the office
- Institute will call selected candidates for presentation and personal interview round.
IBS Hyderabad UG Admissions Criteria 2021
IBS Hyderabad, Telangana offers Bachelors of Business Administration and Bachelors of Art in Economics courses as the under graduation course.
The business school offers BBA in 4 different elective subjects and BA Economics in 7 different elective streams
|BBA||Finance, Marketing, HRM & IT Systems, Entrepreneurship|
|BA (Economics)||Data Science, Entrepreneurship, Regional Economics, Topics in Econometrics, Mathematical Economics, Financial Economics|
- As for the minimum qualification, Candidates should have pass 12th with a minimum of 50% marks in any discipline with English medium or English as the medium of instruction.
- Candidates waiting for their 12th result can also apply
- The institute selects candidates for the interview round on a merit-based of qualification exam performance
- The final selection will be made based on interview performance
How To Apply?
- For online application, candidates can visit the official website of IFHE and fill the online form and submit it with the online application fee payment of INR 600.
- Candidates also can download a fully-filled online application form and send it to the admission office with a demand draft of INR 600
- Candidates can get an admission form from the office or can download it from the website and after filling submit it to the admission office.
- After examining application forms institute will release a merit list of selected candidates for the interview round.
- After the interview round successful candidates will confirm their admission for the course.
IBS Hyderabad Admission FAQs
Ques. How much stipend/fellowship do PhD students get at IBS Hyderabad?
Ans. The business school provides Stipends/Fellowships for only PhD full-time students. All the admitted students into PhD programs get a fellowship of INR 25000 per month. After the successful commencing of a qualifying exam, they will get a fellowship of INR 35000 per month till defending the thesis proposal. After successfully defending their proposal students get INR 40000 per month stipends till the completion of the course.
Ques. How much is the application fees for BBA at IBS Hyderabad?
Ans. IBS Hyderabad takes an application fee of INR 600 for the BBA course. The fees can be paid online and offline.
Ques. Does IBS Hyderabad accept MAT scores for the Management course?
Ans. No, IBS Hyderabad does not accept MAT scores for the management courses. It conducts its test, IBSAT. Apart from IBSAT, it also accepts CAT, GMAT and NMAT scores.
Ques. Is work experience a requirement for the E-MBA course at IBS Hyderabad?
Ans. Yes, a 2-year managerial work experience is a requirement for the E-MBA course.
Ques. How can I contact IBS Hyderabad for admissions-related queries?
Ans. IBS Hyderabad can be contacted by phone at 08417-236661/62. Candidates can also contact them by mail firstname.lastname@example.org.