Manonmaniam Sundaranar University is a public university in Tamil Nadu. It was formed on 7 September 1990 and has over 102 affiliated colleges.
The University offers various UG, PG, and PG diploma courses and will soon announce admissions for the academic year 2021-2022.
|Online Registration commencement||To be announced|
|Last date of form filling||To be announced|
|Admit card availability||To be announced|
|Date of examination||To be announced|
|Result of entrance exam||To be announced|
|Merit list display||To be announced|
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Admission: UG courses
The university offers UG courses in various disciplines. They are mentioned as under-
|B.A||3 years||Arabic, Tamil, Tamil with computer applications, Criminology & Police Administration, Economics, Journalism & Mass Communication, Sociology,|
|B.sc||3 year||Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Costume Design & Fashion Design, Fashion Designing & Apparel Making, Fashion Technology, electronics, electronics and communication, Geology, Food Science and Nutrition, Nutrition and Dietetics, hotel management and catering sciences, computer technology, information technology, mathematics, physics, zoology, and botany|
|B.com||3 year||General, corporate secretaryship, Professional Accounting, Computer Applications.|
- B.A/ B.B.A: The applying candidate should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with a minimum of 50%.
- B.B.A: Preference is given to those who have Mathematics as a subject in the qualifying examinations
- B.com: Should have studied Commerce and Accountancy in Higher Secondary School of Examination.
- B.sc: The candidate must have opted for Physics, Chemistry, biology, and English in 10+2.
Selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examinations.
How to apply?
- Candidate must register for admission through the official website of the college
- After registration, candidates need to fill in details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, e-mail. Mobile number, and DOB.
- After the basic information, details regarding the academic records and extracurricular are needed to be filled in.
- Afterward, select the course one wants to apply for and fill in the other required details
- Attach the scanned documents as per the requirements
- Once uploaded, pay the application fees and submit the form.
- Valid photo ID proof
- Photo and signature of the candidate
- Marksheet or provisional mark sheet of 10+2 exams
- Caste/category certificate
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Admission: PG courses
|M.sc||Biochemistry, biotechnology, chemistry, computer applications, physics, electronics, geology, information technology, mathematics, microbiology, and zoology.|
|MA||English, economics, History, Tamil, political science, sociology, and ancient history culture and archaeology|
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduation in relevant subjects from a recognized university
- M.sc software engineer: Candidates who passed Bachelor Degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the degree or +2 level.
- Selection is done on a merit basis through the entrance exam conducted by the University every year.
- M.B.A: Admission is done through CAT or other management entrance examinations.
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Admission: FAQs
Ques. How is admission given in MBA courses at Manonmaniam Sundaranar University?
Ans. Admission is given on the basis of CAT scores.
Ques. When will Manonmaniam Sundaranar University release the application form for the year 2021?
Ans. Due to the covid-19 situation prevailing, the academic session has been delayed and the university will release the application form by end of June or beginning July.