The University of Mumbai is associated with Kishinchand Chellaram College (KC College), which was founded in 1954. Maharashtra's government has recognized it. At the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate levels, KC College provides a wide range of courses in the arts, sciences, commerce, and mass media. It is a NAAC ‘A' Grade recognized institute that has received UGC approval for all of its programs. It is one of India's top 10 institutes.
KC College, Mumbai Quick Facts
- Kishinchand Chellaram College is a prominent educational institution in the Churchgate area of Mumbai.
- In 2020, The Week Ranking ranked 25th in Commerce.
- The candidate must first register with the University of Maharashtra before applying to the institution level, except of the Ph.D. program, which is managed at the institute level.
- Depending on the course level, admissions at the institution are either merit-based or entrance-based.
- The placement cell of KC College assists students in obtaining employment with prominent organizations such as Accenture, Axis Bank, Yes Bank, GREY, and Wipro, among others, and provides them with greater salaries.
KC College, Mumbai Rankings
- Ranked 13th for Mass Communication by India Today Ranking 2019
- Ranked 30th for Arts, 13th for Mass Communication, 27th for Science, and 21st for Commerce by India Today Ranking 2020
- Ranked 25th for Commerce by The Week Ranking 2020
- Ranked 31st for Commerce by The Week Ranking 2019
- Ranked 28th for Science by The Week Ranking 2019
- Ranked 34th for Arts by Week Ranking 2020
KC College, Mumbai Courses Offered
The following are the different UG and PG courses provided by the university in the areas of Arts, Science, Commerce, and a range of disciplines:
|Program Name||Program Details||Selection-Basis|
||Entrance and Personal Interview|
KC College, Mumbai Placements
The placement cell of KC College assists students in obtaining employment with prominent organizations such as Axis Bank, Yes Bank, GREY, Taj Group, and Wipro, among others, and provides them with greater salaries and stipends.
|Accenture||Axis Bank||Yes Bank|
|Infosys||Tech Mahindra||ICICI Bank|
KC College, Mumbai FAQs
Ques. What are the facilities provided by KC College, Mumbai?
Ans. KC College provides many facilities like a library which comprises books, journals, maps, and reference books. They also provide a hygienic cafeteria and sports room.
Ques. What is the entire fee of the B.M.M. program at KC College in Mumbai?
Ans. Total course fees:
- General – INR 56,290
- SC/ST – INR 7,415
- NRI – INR 67,125
Ques. What documents are required for KC College, Mumbai admission?
Ans. The documents required:
- Mark sheets of Class 10th and 12th
- Photocopy of Reserved Category
- Transfer Certificate
- Passing Certificate of Class 10th and 12th
- Migration Certificate
Ques. What are the popular courses are offered by KC College, Mumbai?
Ans. B.Sc. in Information Technology, B.M.M. in Mass Media, Computer Applications, B.A. in Films Television and New Media Production, B.Sc. Computer Science, Bachelor in Account and Finance are some of the courses offered by KC College, Mumbai.
Ques. How are the placements at KC College, Mumbai?
Ans. The placement cell of KC College assists students in obtaining employment with prominent organizations such as Axis Bank, Yes Bank, GREY, Taj Group, and Wipro, among others, and provides them with greater salaries and stipends.