Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women (SRCASW) was established in 1989. It provides 14 UG courses that provide students with practical experience in their chosen area.
In addition to the 14 standard courses, SRCASW offers short-term seminars and lectures in a variety of disciplines. The college provides students with many opportunities to excel in extracurricular and co-curricular activities.
SRCASW, Delhi Quick Facts
- SRCASW provides a forum for students to gain critical and practical knowledge to meet prestigious roles around the world. At the moment, the college has about 1,000 students from all over the world.
- The college operates a CISCO networking academy in conjunction with CISCO and trains students for the CCNA industry certification.
- The college encourages students to participate in extracurricular and co-curricular events. A student will enter various societies at the college to explore her potential outside of academics.
SRCASW, Delhi Course and Fees
|Courses||Course Details||Selection Basis|
||Merit in the Written/ Practical tests|
|BA Hons. Psychology||
SRCASW, Delhi Placements
Shaheed Rajguru College has a well-established placement cell that provides opportunities to students from all courses and prepares them for placement.
Every year, a large number of students are hired by companies such as Amazon, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Hindustan Computers Limited, Wipro Technologies, Computer Science Corporation, State Bank of India, Muthoot Finance, Reliance Jio, Air India (Cabin crew), IMRB International, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, and many more.
SRCASW Delhi Internships Opportunities
- Undergraduate students may participate in a minimum of one/two month(s) to a maximum of one-year training/internship in Life Science/ Chemical Sciences/Physical Sciences/Psychology/Management modules at the college. Interns will be matched with project advisors based on their areas of expertise.
- The Internship work aims to provide candidates in the Life Science/Chemical Science disciplines with hands-on experience in Shaheed Rajguru College's state-of-the-art facility. The intern will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the internship.
- On a particular scenario basis, the applicant will be paid a nominal fee for repeated products and chemicals needed for the project.
Who is Eligible for an Internship?
- Students who wish to participate in the above-mentioned activities should fill out the following form. Traineeship Students pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in the field of Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Biological Science, Psychology, or Management from any recognized Indian university.
- Certificate from the Head of the Department or the Head of the University stating that the student in question requires an internship.
- The student's curriculum vitae/biographical details.
SRCASW, Delhi Scholarships
Every year, the Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women offers fee reductions to the college's economically disadvantaged students. Students at the college are also candidates for scholarships from private organizations.
The College informs students regularly about private organizations that provide scholarships by the World Brotherhood Organization, NSP-National Scholarship Portal, PFNDAI- Protein Foods Nutrition development association of India, CII-Surakshit Khadya Abhiyan, Post Matric scholarship scheme minorities, Central sector scheme of scholarship for college and university students, Prime Minister scholarship scheme for central armed police forces and Assam rifles, DST-INSPIRE.
SRCASW, Delhi FAQs
Ques. What are the hours of operation of Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women?
Ans. The hours of operation of Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women are 9.00 AM - 6.00 PM from Monday to Saturday. SRCASW remains off on Sundays.
Ques. What are the facilities offered by Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women?
Ans. Students have access to a local area network (LAN), as well as 24-hour Wi-Fi networking, lodging, and medical services. The university has a large central library with a large collection of books and journals. Other amenities include an e-library, a conference space, and an internet connection. The college encourages students to participate in sports and hosts a variety of sporting events.
Ques. How is Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women’s faculty?
Ans. SRCASW's faculty members are extremely experienced and skilled in their respective fields. They don't just teach the students; they also help them become the best version of themselves. The faculty is not only concerned with academics; they are also concerned with quality improvement and have formed an Internal Quality Assurance Committee to this end ( IQAC).
Ques. What are the career prospects after completing BSc Physics from Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women?
Ans. Candidates who pursue a bachelor's degree in physics from Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women could work as physicists, physics lecturers, lab assistants, research associates, subject matter experts, technicians, radiologist assistants, and academic counselors, among other positions.
Ques. Is it worth pursuing a food technology course from Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women?
Ans. All aspects of food and technology education and research in Delhi are organized, supervised, governed, guided, and led by the university. It fosters an atmosphere in which the best-educated youth in the state can reach their full potential. By seamlessly integrating students' technical and creative skills to solve contemporary issues, the college will kick-start a new culture. This would result in further schooling, wages, and work opportunities.