Established in 1984, Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce is the second business school in Delhi. In today’s India rankings, SGGSCC ranks 15th in the arts, 7th in the sciences, and 13th in the business. Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce offers 17 courses in 5 fields including art, business, banking, science, computer science, and medicine. Course admission. SGGSCC publishes an abbreviated list of courses and categories for admission to UG and PG courses every year.
SGGSCC Delhi Admission has started for PG Diploma Courses for the academic session 2022-23. interested candidates can apply by July 29, 2022. Apply Now
SGGSCC New Delhi Quick Facts
- According to the results of the SGGSCC internship in 2020, 22 companies visited the school and put forward 166 suggestions for the students. Of the total number of students, 160 were placed in the best company with a maximum salary of INR 9.6 LPA and an average of INR 6 LPA.
- In order to enrich its academic contributions and experience, the university maintains the tradition of academic cooperation with world-class institutions. As part of this effort, the university has developed academic and research collaborations with many institutions around the world.
- Ernst & Young, Deloitte, KPMG, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Wipro, Dell, Grant Thornton, TPDDL, Toppr Learning, Byjus, Paytm, Ken Research, and other well-known companies have participated in the university, covering about 12 major sectors. Provide articles on auditing, taxation, marketing, business development, and CA.
- The campus not only provides modern classrooms for students but also libraries, auditoriums, seminar rooms, banks, sports fields, and computer rooms. , Digital laboratory, etc. The university also publishes its own journals and research journals.
SGGSCC New Delhi Rankings
- In 2020, SGGSCC ranks 27th in the retail category.
- In the NIRF 2020 ranking, the university ranks 71st out of 200 universities in India.
- The university has ranked 15th according to "Art of India Today".
- ranked by India Today for Science at 7th place.
- ranked by India Today commerce at 13th place.
SGGSCC New Delhi Courses & Fees
Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce offers various UG and PG level courses. The course details are listed in a table:
|Courses||Course Details||Selection Criteria|
||Based on merit|
||DUET Score followed by Group Discussion and Interview|
SGGSCC New Delhi Cut-Off
The cutoff list 2021 is given below:
|Courses||Cut Off 2021|
|BA (H) Punjabi||65|
|BA (H) Economics||96.50|
|B.Sc (H) Computer Science||93|
|B.Sc (H) Mathematics||97|
SGGSCC New Delhi Placements
The Training and Placement Cell of Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce was established in January 2005 to provide students with the best career opportunities. As an association, the unit focuses on the institutionalization of employment and internship and placement of internships.
According to records, in the 2018 academic year, Placement Cell registered as many as 215 job vacancies in different departments, the highest of which included up to 10 LPAs from Toppr Learning. The team also provided an impressive over 300 internship opportunities in various economic sectors.
Many well-known companies have participated in the campus placements, some of them are given below:
|American Express||JWT||Dell Computers|
SGGSCC New Delhi Scholarships
For students with financial difficulties, the university offers tuition waivers and performance-based scholarships. In order to inspire and appreciate the commitment of academic managers, the university currently offers the following scholarships:
- The founding dean of the university, Professor Gulshan, donated the first prize for the Bachelor of Economics (Hons) and Bachelor of Economics (H) scholarships.
- The B.Com (Hons) first-place scholarship for the second year was sponsored by Ms. Sultan Chand.
- B.Com (Honours), a second-year political science scholarship, sponsored by the wife of the late Professor Sankhdar in his memory.
- Dr. Tejasvi / Tejaswini sponsored the B.Com (Prog) 1 and 2-year first place Usha Aggarwal scholarship (score over 70%)*.
- Sultan Chand Trust Scholarship for each advanced bachelor's degree semester (honors), 1 year, 2,500 rupees.
The university recognizes the academic and athletic achievements of deserving students through appropriate scholarships and fee reductions.
SGGSCC New Delhi FAQs
Ques. Can I get a discount? If yes, how?
Ans. The university plans to provide tuition, but only after admission. You can apply for benefits in the university's administrative department.
Ques. Which university should I choose between Shahid Bhagat Singh and Sri Guru Gobind Singh Business School to win the Bcom Award?
Ans. You should choose SGGSC to complete your Bachelor of Commerce because the university is only used to study business studies and is also ranked in the top 10 by various institutions.
Ques. What is the highest score after passing BMS from SGGSCC in Delhi?
Ans. According to BMS SGGSCC, the highest-ranking is 1 million. The location has remained the same over the past few years.
Ques. Are there separate entry restrictions for members of the Sikh minority?
Ans. Yes, there will be separate cutoffs for Sikh minority students. In the registration form, you must select the "Sikh minority quota" category.
Ques. How many placement opportunities does Sri Guru Gobind Singh College offer?
Ans. Sri Guru Gobind Singh Employment College provided a total of 215 offers for the placement for the students.