JEE Main is one of the popular online examinations conducted taken each year to shortlist the most eligible candidates for admission into different engineering colleges. Candidates planning to attempt the JEE Main 2022 can use JEE Main login to apply for the exam.
- The login of JEE Main 2022 can be done by submitting details related to the application number and password/ date of birth.
- The JEE Main login 2022 credentials are needed for different purposes including JEE Main 2022 form correction, downloading the admit card, checking the results and much more.
- Candidates have to use the JEE Main login 2022 details of the April session while downloading the JEE admit card which is released a few days before the exam.
- To create the JEE Main login, candidates are supposed to register at the official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in by filling out their details and address.
Why Create JEE Main Login?
The purpose of creating JEE Main Login is mentioned below:
- To apply for the JEE Main exam.
- To make changes in the application form at the time of form correction.
- To download JEE Main 2022 Admit Card and answer key
- Candidates can raise objections, if any.
- Finally to check the scores.
How to Create JEE Main Login Credentials
The candidates’ JEE Main login is needed at every step, from applying online to checking the scores, it is used throughout the examination process. The steps that need to be followed while generating JEE Main login are mentioned below:
- Refer to the official website and tap on the registration link.
- All of the instructions mentioned on the main screen must be read carefully.
- After reading the information mentioned there, click on the “Proceed to Apply Online”.
- Now, the JEE Main 2022 registration form will be opened and candidates are supposed to fill in details like Eligibility, Identification Type, Aadhaar Card, Student ID, Identification ID, Name, Date of Birth, etc.
- After filling all the details, candidates are supposed to click on the submit button.
- After that JEE Mains login credentials will be generated post the registration is completed by the authorities.
Also Read JEE Main Revision Tips
Forget JEE Main 2022 Login Details
Many instances happened in the past where the candidates forgot or lost their JEE Main login details. In these cases, candidates are supposed to refer to the procedure to get the lost credentials that will be needed at every step.
How to Recover Password?
Candidates who have forgotten or lose their password of JEE Main 2022 can refer to the steps given below to retrieve it:
- Refer to the official login page of JEE Main 2022.
- Tap on the “Forgot Password”.
- The security question selected while doing the registration will be shown on the screen.
- Candidates are supposed to accurately answer.
- A verification code will be sent at the registered mobile number and other links will be sent at the candidates’ email ID.
- The verification code needs to be submitted to make a new password. Candidates can refer to the link sent to them via an email for the same purpose.
- The new password has to be saved.
How to Recover Application Number?
In many cases, candidates are not able to recover the application number, in such cases the steps to recover the same are mentioned below:
- Refer to the JEE Main login page and tap on the icon “I can’t access my account?”.
- From there, tap on the option “I forgot my JEE Main application number”.
- Candidates are supposed to fill details like name, date of birth, state of eligibility, parents’ name, etc.
- After that tap on the submit option.
- The application number will be made available on the page.
JEE Main Login 2022- How to Check the Application Form status?
Once the application form is duly filled and submitted, the candidates can use the JEE Main login 2022 to check the application and payment status. To do the same, candidates are supposed to mention the given credentials:
- Application number
Once candidates have successfully logged in, they can easily check the current status of their application form. They will also get an acknowledgment slip if the application form has been submitted without any difficulty. But in case, candidates are not able to check the status, they need to look at the loophole and rectify the same.
JEE Main 2022 Login for Application Form Correction
The JEE Main application correction facility for the February session was made available only for those candidates who have successfully filled the application form. During the correction facility, candidates were given an option to correct and edit the information mentioned wrong previously.
- To access the correction facility, the candidates need to use their JEE Main Login 2022 and by submitting the application number and password, the candidates can log in and make certain n changes in the application form.
- Candidates who have submitted the duly filled application form and paid the fee can use the form correction facility.
Candidates can make only certain changes in the application form mentioned below:
- Candidate Name – The name should be the same mentioned in the Class X certificate
- Change in Paper – Candidates are allowed to change from Paper 1 to Paper 2 or vice versa. Also, they can add or remove any of the paper
- Date of Birth – DOB must be the same mentioned in the Class X certificate
- Communication Address
- Contact Number
- Uploaded Photograph and Signature
- JEE Main exam center city preference
Steps to make the corrections
- Refer to the official website i.e jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Select one option and a new window will be displayed on the screen where candidates are supposed to enter the login details.
- After that tap on the Manage Form Particulars Correction and the module will appear.
- Candidates must go through all the instructions carefully before starting making any amendments.
- After that tap on “Correct Application Form Particulars” and start editing your application form.
- Pay the fees (if needed and submit the form.
JEE Main Login – Admit Card
The JEE Main admit card 2022 for the April session will be made available online on the official website only. Candidates who have successfully applied for the exam and paid the application fee can download admit card from JEE Main login 2022 window. Since the JEE Main admit card is an important document and includes all the information related to the examination, it is important to keep it safe. Details like exam center address, examination date, timings, etc. are mentioned on JEE Main admit card. To download the admit card, candidates are supposed to use JEE Main registration or application number and Date of Birth.
Steps to download JEE Main 2022 Admit Card:
- Refer to the official website of JEE Main and tap on the Download Admit Card option.
- After that tap on the Login Option and mention the valid details.
- Click on “Download Admit Card”.
- Candidates can easily download their admit card now. It is recommended to take at least 3-4 printouts of the admit card and it might be needed in the future.
JEE Main Login – Answer Key
The JEE Main answer key 2022 for the February & March session has already been released by NTA. The answers to the questions asked in the JEE Main exam were mentioned in the answer key. The answer key can be checked online only by using the login details including JEE Main Application Number and Date of Birth/Password.
Steps to download the answer key:
- Step 1: Refer to the official website and tap on the answer key link.
- Step 2: After that click on the candidate login tab.
- Step 3: Mention your JEE Main application form number and date of birth/Password.
- Step 4: Tap on the submit button to check the answers displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: From there candidates can easily download the answer key, the answer key will be displayed in the PDF form.
How to Raise Objection in the JEE Main Answer Key?
NTA allows all the candidates to challenge the answer key. To do the same, candidates are supposed to apply online and make a payment worth INR 1000 per question. The fee once paid will be non-refundable, but in case the challenge gets approved by the NTA, candidates will get a refund. The Steps to raise an objection are given below:
- Refer to the official website and log in using the Application Number and Date of Birth/ Password.
- On the candidates’ dashboard, two options will be displayed including Challenge Answer Key and Challenge Recorded Response
- You are supposed to tap on one option.
- If you select “Challenge Answer Key” then you are supposed to enter the book number, question number, answer, and claimed answer and then submit it in the claims list.
- In case you select “Challenge Recorded Response” then you need to select the question number, recorded answer, and claimed answer and add it to the claims list.
- Do the payments.
JEE Main Login – Result Checking
Candidates can check the marks obtained by them through the JEE Main result 2022. The scores will be made available online only, the details required to check the JEE Main 2022 score include:
- JEE Main Application Number
- Password/Date of Birth
Steps to check JEE Main 2022 Scores
Candidates can refer to the beneath steps to check JEE Main 2022 Result:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main and tap on the JEE Main Result option.
- After that mention the Application Number and Date of Birth along with the security pin.
- A new window will be shown where the results will be displayed.
- Candidates are supposed to save and download JEE Main result and scorecard.
- The scorecard will be made available online only, it will not be delivered via any other way including mail/ SMS/ post.
- Take a printout of the scorecard as it is mandatory for the JEE Main Counselling process.
Benefits of JEE Main 2022 Login
- To give the JEE Main exam all the engineering aspiring candidates have to create JEE Main Login as it is the first and the foremost important step.
- Once they have created JEE Main login, they will get their candidate’s dashboard where they are supposed to complete all the application-related processes.
- Even the admit card can be downloaded using JEE Main Login, which is an important and must-have document at the time of the exam.
- One can check or download his/her JEE Main answer key.
- Objections can also be raised against the answer key referring to the JEE Main login.
- Candidates can check their results once they have successfully logged in.
JEE Main Login FAQs
Ques. How can I open the JEE Main login page?
Ans. In order to access the JEE Main login, candidates are supposed to visit the official website.
Ques. What are JEE Main 2022 login credentials?
Ans. Both, candidate’s application number and password are used at the time of logging at the official website.
Ques. What is the purpose of using JEE Main candidate login?
Ans. Candidates will be provided with the JEE Main login and the same will be used to check the application status, for downloading the admit card, checking the result, etc.
Ques. Is it important to mention the security code while logging in?
Ans. Yes, for security reasons, candidates have to always enter the captcha code during JEE Main candidate login.
Ques. What should I do if I forget my JEE Main login password?
Ans. Candidates are given an option to reset the password if the forget the original one. Candidates can tap on the option “forgot password” and make a new password. You can refer to the official website for more information.
Ques. What kind of details are needed while doing the registration for the JEE Main?
Ans. Details needed while applying for the JEE Main include:
- Class 10th and 12th details
- Aadhaar Card or Aadhaar Enrollment Number
- Scanned images of passport
- Voter ID or any other ID proof
- Mobile Number
- Credit/Debit/Net banking details.